Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does ur family members ask you stupid questions

Hozo

Hozo

Recruit
★★★
my uncle just came in asked me why i dont have a gf? and how i let my little brother get a girlfriend before me

hahahhaha that's so relatable, 2018 fortnite jake pauler style hahahah fuck parents we're cool skater kids oh yeah dab on the haters man

Don't get me started (big family! :() do your family do passive aggressive shit? Mine do!

They just do this to mock you and feel superior.

my uncle just came in asked me why i dont have a gf? and how i let my little brother get a girlfriend before me
That’s not very nice.

One of the perks of getting older is that you can avoid your family completely, as long as you have your own place that is.

I don't talk to any family members other than my parents. I live on a college campus and am in my room whenever I don't have class. Thursday to Monday morning I do not leave my computer desk, and just sleep there.

I probably say a maximum of 3 sentences a day to my parents.

Non issue for me

pretty sure my fam got tired of asking smh they already know the answer

My family doesn't even ask if I have a gf anymore. They know it was over when I didn't go to prom or know one girl in high school