Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting does ur family hate you

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
my family despises me lol they always ingore me and bash me lol and my father speaks to me when he wants something like the whole world is a clown ngl and i hope it get nuked tbh but back to the topic of my family they like act as if i am not here and when they need something they taIk to me like fuck them i need get the fuck out of here but i didnt finish school yet so i am stuck with my trash family for like more than 3 years ia m 18 now and idk if i can surivive this shithole world tbh. my whole life sucks ngl i got bullied, abused and laughed at:feelsrope:

Actually not, i have a good bound with everyone from my family. Not with other relatives tough

They don't hate me, they are dissapointed tho

No, they love me and I love them back, respect your parents unless you will become a faggot

No, they love me and I love them back, respect your parents unless you will become a faggot
i aint respecting nobody who dosent acknowledge me

Yes, they hate me and even wish me death.

Yup they see me as a disgrace and compare me to my cousins who are younger and better off then me:feelsbadman:

yeah,my worthless toilet ''mother'' scum always hated me

Yup they see me as a disgrace and compare me to my cousins who are younger and better off then me:feelsbadman:

The Wagoner lineage owned homes, stores, barbershops...Mary was dwelling in the fields with her children.

fuck this world

I am forming a "Mega-Thread". Please contribute to it:

I am forming a "Mega-Thread". Please contribute to it:

sure

My parents abandoned me. The rest of them I don't talk to anymore.