Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does this sum anybody else up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
D684D8AC 347F 44F8 AB08 A86F92931472

Idk about you guys but this is pretty much me but I’ve always had negative experiences for being ugly

Yes, mine is real, I know people laugh at me I'm not imagining it

Yes, mine is real, I know people laugh at me I'm not imagining it

Yup they’re laughing sometimes they think they aren’t but they know damn well that they are. I don’t even like people smiling at me anymore because Ik it’s fake asf and they’re just laughing

Where do you find those descriptions of me :feelscry: :feelscry: ?

It's over for me and you and the one reading this

I was trying to find some shit online about how to control my anger lmfao
There is no control of rage. There is only suppression. Being incels is unbearable and society makes sure that you won't forget that. What kind of fucking (((psychological))) bs you need to take to be at peace when the world is laughing at you?

There is no control of rage. There is only suppression. Being incels is unbearable and society makes sure that you won't forget that. What kind of fucking (((psychological))) bs you need to take to be at peace when the world is laughing at you?

Ur right asf.

I have ADHD and well, I'm obviously ugly.

Most interactions are hell for me, Tay-K :cryfeels:

Is Tay-K an incel? I feel like he mogs pretty hard especially since he was 17 when he did the race

Idk could be but either or he killed some whore for giving him those “Ewwwwww” glances
072319-music-tay-k-55-years-prison-sentence-murder.jpg

Idk could be but either or he killed some whore for giving him those “Ewwwwww” glances
072319-music-tay-k-55-years-prison-sentence-murder.jpg
Could pass as one of a few blackcels, but eh I'm sure he ascended at one point. Also I didn't know that part that's pretty based tbh

does not summarize at all, because there are those who are not sensitive to criticism but still have difficulty with the incel issue; they don't care about the opinions of others and move on, and couldn't care more about the basics: Not relying on someone else's judgment is a positive sign for your life, you know

does not summarize at all, because there are those who are not sensitive to criticism but still have difficulty with the incel issue; they don't care about the opinions of others and move on, and couldn't care more about the basics: Not relying on someone else's judgment is a positive sign for your life, you know

It’s not even about other ppl’s judgement I just feel im always being dissed so that makes me always pissed off

Kick them in the shins!
(In Minecraft!)