Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does this sound like a LARP

Not a larp. You can find many of these stories out there. Shy and low self steem girl meets a guy, he lifts her up in every way, she leaves him and becomes a full confident whore. I can't fathom the amount of stories I read of people going through this. Only if I had the links... it was a long time ago.
This DOES happen, every day.

No good deed goes unpunished. Shit's as old as the world.

Not a larp. You can find many of these stories out there. Shy and low self steem girl meets a guy, he lifts her up in every way, she leaves him and becomes a full confident whore. I can't fathom the amount of stories I read of people going through this. Only if I had the links... it was a long time ago.
over for anyone that even gets in a relationship with a shy girl and she has those white knight SJW friends.

:foidSoy: 1 (shy girl) "OMG i really like him, he makes me feel better about myself".

:foidSoy: 2 (SJW) "ok thats cool and all but how tall is he? is he extremely muscular to the point of looking unnatural? does he worship you and incessantly compliment you for just sneezing?"

:foidSoy: 1 (shy girl) "hes 5'6, skinny, but i dont care i love him for who he is"

:foidSoy: 2 (SJW) "LEAVE HIM NOW YOU DESERVE MUCH BETTER"

woman moment

:feelstastyman: ''Is this real ?''
>reddit
>real life
Pick one

Many time some punk manages to pull this off he often dates up. Don't feel sorry for this lucky normy fuck

:soy: Just work on your personality bro!

Sadly, it is not. I've had such experiences with my "oneitis", Shay Rose, for eight years now. Except I was never given any romance; I was used to blindly prop her ego as she surrounded herself with cycles of white knights over time.

She now denigrates me and views me as an "insignificant", worthless man. I've regretted my "love" many times.

How completely unexpected!

this is why if one were to get a shy whore, they should always belittle and keep her confidence at the bottom
she will develop stockholm syndrome for the guy and wont leave him because she thinks nobody would want her
if she has social media none of this shit will matter though

Well at least 'she feels really bad though.' Until she's getting stuffed by Chad that is.

this is why if one were to get a shy whore, they should always belittle and keep her confidence at the bottom
she will develop stockholm syndrome for the guy and wont leave him because she thinks nobody would want her
if she has social media none of this shit will matter though
Chad only can do that, seen many of them do it effortlessly and she only smiles helplessly. Bet if I attempt something like that, she would rant in social media and assemble a white knight mob to lynch

If you behave like stair steeps she will step on. :blackpill:

A top comment on the original post: :foidSoy::foidSoy:YoU'rE aLloWeD tO hAvE pReFeReNcEs!!!!!

Getting the girl is only the first battle. You have to be on your tip-toes lest she notices a minor flaw.
foids truly are NPCs

it's reddit so larp