Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does this soldier mog you?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
Snipp

That chadboi mogs me to hell and back.

Absolutely fucking not

Hollywood movies are jewish fantasies, they're not real life

For example in some movies a 18yo stacy flirts with a 35yo normie. That wouldn't happen irl
He looks young with strong bones aswell!

Yes, mogger with decent bones and youthful appearance

How tall is he because he white mogs me already

imagine brutally dying for a society that hates you (every sub5 man)

Based, if i had the choice to body swap it would be with sean o pry tbh
You have to get this chads body as he is available, Then you will steal his body so you can slay, Almost like a demon, Just that he gets to be you and expirience trucelmanity

You have to get this chads body as he is available, Then you will steal his body so you can slay, Almost like a demon, Just that he gets to be you and expirience trucelmanity
Brutal, at least he will have a ps5 to play games with

Brutal, at least he will have a ps5 to play games with
Hes in world war 2 smartphones didnt exist then, Your in your 40s and women arent bitches yet, Will you do it?

Hes in world war 2 smartphones didnt exist then, Your in your 40s and women arent bitches yet, Will you do it?
with his looks id fuck as many bitches i can tbh

Wait what!? I thought it was like the ones Catholic women or very traditional ones like Mennonites in the US would wear.
Mennonite women wear white headscarves of a different shape. Catholic women wear headscarves that kind of look like the hijab. This is definitely a Jewish headscarf though.

Mennonite women wear white headscarves of a different shape. Catholic women wear headscarves that kind of look like the hijab. This is definitely a Jewish headscarf though.
amish? hollywood amish?

That is a french ww2 woman in the pic

I guess that's the "aryan" Looking concentration camp prisoner that he saves and marys and lives happily ever after with.
Id still fuck her, I didnt find her ugly and i liked her smile