Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Does this make me a cuck?

Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
Throughout my entire life I've always had fantasies about having a gf who has a super pretty voice and is a trained vocalist. The idea of my theoretical SO singing me something special before I go to sleep after a long day at work or whatever just sounds incredible. I think the reason why I'm so obsessed with this in particular is because I don't really have any childhood memories of my mom doing it for me as a kid and I always sort of figured it was something mothers do.

I think many people have fantasies that others may found as cucked. But it doesn't mean that thay are cuck.
Everyone has the right to dream and cope.

Weird but not cucked

No. How is that cucked in any way? It would be cucked if you wanted her to have sex with other men whilst you watch. This is not cucked though.

nothing cucked about wanting a mommy gf

Where is cuck part?

Your oneitis is singing to chad right now and his dick is the microphone

I have fantasies about headpats

Not cucked but still pretty lowT tbh. Just my opinion.

Nah, it’s not cucked to have fantasies of being loved or being happy with another person.
In fact it’s healthy and natural.