Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does this Indian Mog Zyros and Gambler??

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
He was a former incel on Lookism before he ascended

https://i.imgur.com/XJg8dby.jpg

Yeah, he mogs them both.

Why everyone keep posting his pic

Best looking Indian in the world and even he had to get multiple surgeries to ascend.

It's over for us. It's so fucking over.

jvreturns said:

Yup.

Also fuck gambler and zyros.

jvreturns said:

This guy is Giga Chad, he mogs all men alike

NegroKing said:
Best looking Indian in the world and even he had to get multiple surgeries to ascend.

What surgeries?

iiiTeMpeR said:
This guy is Giga Chad, he mogs all men alike

What surgeries?

I have no idea. I just know it was shit ton.

NegroKing said:

I saw his "before" picture. The only thing that was deficient was his chin. And he got a chin job. Almost everything else was near perfect. But in 2017, procedures to do with the chin are very effective so he got a very DOM chin. Everything else was already there. Good eye area, nose, lips, zygos, forehead, etc.

This guy doesn't even look Indian.

NekoStance said:
Because of his surgery

Any before after pic? These lookism retards are the biggest attention whores, I'm pretty sure he looked Norman at least.

NegroKing said:
What a nonsensical cope.

Never saw an indian like that , and I watched plenty of Bollywood movies .

mogs me to hell and back

why was i born

NegroKing said:
What a nonsensical cope.

It is cope. Yup.

Mostly whitecel wannabes coping hard.

Bushladen008 said:

Come to Toronto. There's a group of Indian people called the "Punjabis" who have a lot of these sorts of features.

The only part of his face that doesn't look stereotypically Indian is his eye area. He just lucked out there. And there is no surgery for good eye area.

truecel23 said:
I saw his "before" picture. The only thing that was deficient was his chin. And he got a chin job. Almost everything else was near perfect. But in 2017, procedures to do with the chin are very effective so he got a very DOM chin. Everything else was already there. Good eye area, nose, lips, zygos, forehead, etc.

That's what I thought , lookism faggots are not and never were incels , just a bunch insecure bitches.

truecel23 said:
Come to Toronto. There's a group of Indian people called the "Punjabis" who have a lot of these sorts of features.

The only part of his face that doesn't look stereotypically Indian is his eye area. He just lucked out there. And there is no surgery for good eye area.

not exactly

surgery can fix

deep set
IPD (very tricky)
eyebrows
scleral show
vertically narrow
orbitals (tricky)
upper eyelid exposure

surgery cant fix

high palpebral fissure length
defined medial canthi
canthal tilt
hooded
eye color

Lol you guys don't know much about surgery do you

have you even heard of white-maxing
we're past Michael Jackson shit these days, a great example is the footballer Neymar

NekoStance said:

we're past Michael Jackson shit these days, a great example is the footballer Neymar

I typed white maxing on Google and it shows Nike shoes.

Machiavelli said:
not exactly

surgery can fix

deep set
IPD (very tricky)
eyebrows
scleral show
vertically narrow
orbitals (tricky)
upper eyelid exposure

surgery cant fix

defined medial canthi
canthal tilt
hooded
eye color

Hardly so. And you can't go from "ugly" to literal chad with those changeable procedures. They will be a slight improvement at best. Basically less ugly, but not hot features.

Orbital rim implants can help, but they don't do much. A modified lefort III does, but that has tradeoffs. You can't achieve his looks with surgery aside from a better chin which he did seem to get.

Actually I've seen a few good results with hooding when people were lucky with upper eyelid filler after getting a blepharoplasty. Not model level hooding, but still decent. 

Also, eye color is cope. Models like Chico are neither blonde haired nor blue eyes. And he is considered one of the biggest of biggest models worldwide and tailors especially in european nations like Italy, France, etc.

What matters is bone structure for anything looks wise. Race, eye color, height is relatively insignificant.

A nice face and good frame are scientifically proven to attract women.

Bushladen008 said:
That's what I thought , lookism faggots are not and never were incels , just a bunch insecure bitches.

Yeah half of them were males who are practicing male hypergamy just butthurt that they can't get models. Fuck them.

Bushladen008 said:
I typed white maxing on Google and it shows Nike shoes.

White maxing was the term we used to use on lookism, where an ethnic maximises looking as white as possible, usually with surgery of some kind

one of the best examples we found was the footballer Neymar

but actually I can't believe this place is turning into Lookism 2.0, actually I want to get away from that type of thinking in the end it was rather stupid and disgusting

NegroKing said:

He said he got ZERO surgeries.

NekoStance said:

Not as much with Neymar. More like Cristo Ronaldo.

But Ronaldo wasn't bad looking before anyways. And everything that can't be changed was very good. Just his jaw and chin were not good enough, but those are the easiest to change with plastic surgery.

Those examples are 1/20 cases I'd say. And if you're actually ugly, you're fucked. The tech just isn't there. Soft tissue and muscles doesn't want to cooperate with subcutaneous insertion of material under the skin.

If we get to figure out how to manipulate skin and muscles better, every single one on this sub has a chance to no longer be ugly.

jvreturns said:

He's lying. His chin is def better than his before photos. Or it could be just angle. 

No shit would he want to lie. Women wouldn't want to hear that he has a fake chin.

OMG another topic about this guy?? @_@

truecel23 said:
Hardly so. And you can't go from "ugly" to literal chad with those changeable procedures. They will be a slight improvement at best. Basically less ugly, but not hot features.

Orbital rim implants can help, but they don't do much. A modified lefort III does, but that has tradeoffs. You can't achieve his looks with surgery aside from a better chin which he did seem to get.

Actually I've seen a few good results with hooding when people were lucky with upper eyelid filler after getting a blepharoplasty. Not model level hooding, but still decent. 

Also, eye color is cope. Models like Chico are neither blonde haired nor blue eyes. And he is considered one of the biggest of biggest models worldwide and tailors especially in european nations like Italy, France, etc.

What matters is bone structure for anything looks wise. Race, eye color, height is relatively insignificant.

A nice face and good frame are scientifically proven to attract women.

Yeah half of them were males who are practicing male hypergamy just butthurt that they can't get models. Fuck them.

I'm going to stop talking to you after this post, since you seem to thing FACE > all things combined

Race, eye color, and height are the most important things right after face

You can go from ugly to slightly above average with those procedures 

modifed lf 3 doesnt change your eye area, except maybe some eye hollowing, even then i would NOT recommend lf 3 if youre concerned about eye area 

rim implants, fat grafts, and cheek implants can all help under eye support

height > frame by a large margin bud

NekoStance said:
White maxing was the term we used to use on lookism, where an ethnic maximises looking as white as possible, usually with surgery of some kind

one of the best examples we found was the footballer Neymar

but actually I can't believe this place is turning into Lookism 2.0, actually I want to get away from that type of thinking in the end it was rather stupid and disgusting

Why was it disgusting? I saw guys claiming to be slayers,  A bunch of slayers and incels in the same forum seems retarded.

Lmao this guy is such a wannabe. Look at his tryhard squiniting. Fucking lol.

truecel23 said:
jvreturns said:
He's lying. His chin is def better than his before photos. Or it could be just angle.
No shit would he want to lie. Women wouldn't want to hear that he has a fake chin.

yeh actually Tsh said he never got any surgery, and I do believe him
He did roid up though, when he was looksmaxing (he was like 22, 23?)

that shit changes your body

Machiavelli said:
I'm going to stop talking to you after this post, since you seem to thing FACE > all things combined

Race, eye color, and height are the most important things right after face

You can go from ugly to slightly above average with those procedures 

modifed lf 3 doesnt change your eye area, except maybe some eye hollowing, even then i would NOT recommend lf 3 if youre concerned about eye area 

rim implants, fat grafts, and cheek implants can all help under eye support

height > frame by a large margin bud

Dude, nobody cares about eye color. Its maybe 0.1/10 points difference. Race doesn't matter since good looking is good looking.

Height will help. A chadlet will do maybe half as bad as a tall chad. But to say that its 100% over at a certain height is major cope. Mostly ugly manlets who think its their height when their face that looks like it went through a meat grinder is a problem.

Yes the "ugly to slightly above average" is only maybe a quarter of all patients. A lot of patients have issues like not enough philtrum which makes a bimax even useless. 

And the non-chad to chad is maybe 1/1000 cases. But those people weren't ugly to begin with.

Modified lf3 does change your under eye area. Not as much top eye area. It moves the lower orbital rims along with zygos in one piece. That's what Dr. Sinn did on a user on jawsurgeryforums.com.

Rim implants are effective, but only slightly improves eye area. Fat grafts are shit. They often look too bulgy and sometimes even dissolves back into your body, lmao.

And cheek implants are utter shit for male patients. Great on women. But for men? Disgusting, feminine look which makes you look worse. 

No, frame is much more important. And actual medical studies prove it. Real life proves it too. Good looking short men with broad shoulders can be seen as masculine by short women since they do give that presence which humans are inclined towards.

NekoStance said:

[/quote]

Roids won't make you grow a chin, lmfao.

I'm sick of seeing this dude's face.

Mogs all men. Its over.

Bushladen008 said:
Why was it disgusting? I saw guys claiming to be slayers,  A bunch of slayers and incels in the same forum seems retarded.

Just idiots convinced looks were the be all and end all of everything 
they knew about aesthetics and stuff, still morons though

truecel23 said:
Roids won't make you grow a chin, lmfao.

Hah you know nothing

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127337293

-----

NekoStance said:
Just idiots convinced looks were the be all and end all of everything 
they knew about aesthetics and stuff, still morons though

Hah you know nothing

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127337293

-----

Can't tell if troll or serious.

Its the same level of pseudo science that "eat this to grow taller" or "take this pill and have horse sized dick" that is spammed all across the internet.

existentialhack said:
I'm sick of seeing this dude's face.

I'm sick of seeing chads on this forum. I wish the black pill was about driving technology to improve our situation.

Technology always was what saved the weak. In agriculture, medicine, and (potentially) cosmetic surgery and gene editing in the future.

NekoStance said:

TSH said he was natty. no roids.

jvreturns said:
TSH said he was natty. no roids.

Don't recall him ever saying that

I didn't really read up on what he was doing and stuff but I'm sure he said he was using stuff to increase test, if it was natty he really did great

truecel23 said:
I'm sick of seeing chads on this forum. I wish the black pill was about driving technology to improve our situation.

Technology always was what saved the weak. In agriculture, medicine, and (potentially) cosmetic surgery and gene editing in the future.

And us random laymen are supposed to be driving that tech that wouldn't even be available for us in time anyway? You have one of the most ridiculous copes I've ever seen and I really question that moderatorship here that made "blackpill of the day."

not_here_4_points said:
And us random laymen are supposed to be driving that tech that wouldn't even be available for us in time anyway? You have one of the most ridiculous copes I've ever seen and I really question that moderatorship here that made "blackpill of the day."

Research and funding?

Its not bullshit. There should be more information out there about the tech advances and a drive for demand.

Bushladen008 said:
Hence he is chadpreet, our regular state is subhuman

jvreturns said:

strong jawline
good haircut
hunter eyes
good brow bone

if i was gay, i'd smash

NekoStance said:

I didn't really read up on what he was doing and stuff but I'm sure he said he was using stuff to increase test, if it was natty he really did great

yeah he said he was all natural from gym and boxing.

jvreturns said:
NekoStance said:
yeah he said he was all natural from gym and boxing.
you got any sort of link or anything? Maybe he just used creatine and over the counter stuff

Machiavelli said:
truecel23 said:
not exactly
surgery can fix
deep set
IPD (very tricky)
eyebrows
scleral show
vertically narrow
orbitals (tricky)
upper eyelid exposure
surgery cant fix
defined medial canthi
canthal tilt
hooded
eye color
Surgery can fix canthal tilt AND eye color. Canthoplasty and for the eye color you either get laser surgery or bright ocular

Of course. What surgeries did he have again?

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Of course. What surgeries did he have again?
I don’t exactly know but from what i’ve seen in his before pic, he probably got jaw/chin implants. Not sure about eye area cause he was wearing glasses and the pic was blurry AF (might have also gotten orbital decompression because most indians don’t have deep set narrow eyes like him)

Octopusgun2 said:
I don’t exactly know but from what i’ve seen in his before pic, he probably got jaw/chin implants. Not sure about eye area cause he was wearing glasses and the pic was blurry AF (might have also gotten orbital decompression because most indians don’t have deep set narrow eyes like him)

I see. I also heard he got a nose job as well.

How many threads are we going to have on Tsh?

I don't know why but he looks ugly to me than zyros facially. Dravidians can't be Chad, only light skinned Aryans in India can be Chad.

Octopusgun2 said:
Surgery can fix canthal tilt AND eye color. Canthoplasty and for the eye color you either get laser surgery or bright ocular

only a couple degrees bud

you only have to be close to neutral or @ neutral for it to work

eye color change hasnt come out yet

if it has i would have already payed for it

stroma isnt finished yet, and other spanish firms are basically going on malpractice

do you mean inserting a colored implant under the pupil? thats pretty risky bud

Machiavelli said:
Octopusgun2 said:
only a couple degrees bud
you only have to be close to neutral or @ neutral for it to work
eye color change hasnt come out yet
if it has i would have already payed for it
stroma isnt finished yet, and other spanish firms are basically going on malpractice
do you mean inserting a colored implant under the pupil? thats pretty risky bud
Khalil Underwood has gotten bright ocular and Is still alive and functioning. And yeah, canthoplasty won’t fix a complete subhuman canthal tilt but it can help sometimes. Bright ocular is risky but idk, it seems worth it? You can easily undo the surgery if you notice any side effects.