Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does this happen to anyone else?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
So im sat on a train and there are 2 available seats on my row, one next to me and one next to slmeone else. This jb looked at me and then walked by the empty seat and chose to sit next to someone else. My cortisol is so high rn i genuinely want to get some alcohol :reeeeee:

In b4 its a coincidence, guys sit next to me twice as often. If a girl sits next to me shes like late 20s+ or some shit. Young women/jbs genuinely despise me. I thought i looked non scary but maybe i was wrong. I may be dimorphismless but my undereyes are serial killer tier. brutal

also saw so many gl guys who bone mog me to suicide. Imma get on drugs this is too much i will die of a cortisol attack

All the time. In one part of the bus, there are four seats facing each other. I often occupy one of these, and it's interesting to observe that people hesitate to take the remaining three seats, even when the bus is nearly full. Sometimes, this situation becomes quite hilarious. Occasionally, someone will decide to sit in one of the seats, but only halfway.

This is why I avoid the outside.

women dont sit next to incels nothing you can do. you cant go postal so just ignore it.