Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does this guy mog you?

I take mogging to mean "asserting dominance in a social setting". Being tall helps you look more dominant, being good looking helps, being white helps as well.
Mogging doesn't have to do with social interaction, only appearances. And being white doesn't help the guy in the OP.

Mogging doesn't have to do with social interaction, only appearances. And being white doesn't help the guy in the OP.
A lot of social interaction is unspoken. Just by being near someone who has better genes than you, you are getting mogged, or losing dominance so to speak. If the geek in the OP was standing next to me, he'd race mog me for sure.

I've already looksmaxed while this guy isn't even trying. He'd be easily my looksmatch if he fixed his Acne/pimply face.

No i mog him to oblivion, poor guy.

Yeah his nose isn't crooked.

This.

Also his lower jaw and chin are way more developed than mine. Look at his ramus. His IPD is good. I will never reach his SMV even if I had all the surgery in the world.

White vocel spotted and triggered.
Pathetic. While your videos are very informative you are incredibly wrong about color. Race doesn't mean shit as long as your face looks good. Ugly is ugly.

wtf is going on in that avi

Has everyone who said race doesn't matter ever seen this:
Yeah, maybe all ethnicels aren't currycels, but i'm sensing a great deal of overlap here. And the same "I don't date outside my own race" applies to every ethnic minority too to varying degrees (Black men statistically are penalized the least for this according to an OKCupid study, and Asian men are penalized most. All still perform worse than whites in ratings on average though)

Has everyone who said race doesn't matter ever seen this:
Yeah, maybe all ethnicels aren't currycels, but i'm sensing a great deal of overlap here. And the same "I don't date outside my own race" applies to every ethnic minority too to varying degrees (Black men statistically are penalized the least for this according to an OKCupid study, and Asian men are penalized most. All still perform worse than whites in ratings on average though)

200.gif

He actually has a pretty good jawline; doesn't make up for anything else, like, but still.