Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does this guy mog you?

R

raywilliam639

Officer
https://i.redd.it/m6l4c5u82d501.jpg
m6l4c5u82d501.jpg

So much ethnic coping subhumans. Ugly is ugly.

That guy undoubtedly has a wife and kids now.

We look the same

We're overwhelmed with ethnics, holy shit.

JFL at ethnic copers

Sounds about white

Strange how just being white as an ugly motherfucker can grant you higher looks points than anyone else. Oh wait, it doesn't.

Strange how just being white as an ugly motherfucker can grant you higher looks points than anyone else. Oh wait, it doesn't.
These race pillers are absolutely retarded.

This guy can call me a beaner and I would have no come back that outweighs that. What can I say, "four-eyes"?

That's the ultimate mogging.
This website has given me a few insults, preferably cumskin

tbh he has good bone development. with a smaller nose, better hairline, no glasses, braces off, positive canthal tilt and no acne he would be good

This website has given me a few insults, preferably cumskin
Cumskin, cracker, kraut (the guy in the OP looks like he could German), these are meme insults tbh.

One time I called a white guy a 'bastard' and he got super butthurt about it. I said it in a joking way too as in "you jerk" like they do on South Park. I guess being born out of wedlock is a really serious thing among WASPs

Cumskin, cracker, kraut (the guy in the OP looks like he could German), these are meme insults tbh.

One time I called a white guy a 'bastard' and he got super butthurt about it. I said it in a joking way too as in "you jerk" like they do on South Park. I guess being born out of wedlock is a really serious thing among WASPs
LOL

The best thing to do is insult people about physical faults.

I'm waiting for the day a fat guy pisses me off, I'm going to roast his ass

He legit mogs me. He's younger and has a much shorter midface.

He looks a lot like me... remove the acne, add a huge nose, a giant forehead and a weird shaped, way too big, head, and hes basically me.

LOL

The best thing to do is insult people about physical faults.

I'm waiting for the day a fat guy pisses me off, I'm going to roast his ass
Fat dudes are easy to upset lol. Unless you're dealing with a really witty fat guy who will roast you back.

This guy can call me a beaner and I would have no come back that outweighs that. What can I say, "four-eyes"?

That's the ultimate mogging.
That has nothing to do with mogging

Fat dudes are easy to upset lol. Unless you're dealing with a really witty fat guy who will roast you back.
Thanks for reminding me of the torture that is called "talking to people irl"

He glassesframelens mogs me.

That has nothing to do with mogging
I take mogging to mean "asserting dominance in a social setting". Being tall helps you look more dominant, being good looking helps, being white helps as well.

Thanks for reminding me of the torture that is called "talking to people irl"
It's not supposed to be easy for us. Fitting in is about weeding out bad genes.