Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does this guy look like an incel?

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
Yes I know he earns $$$ sucking Conor McGregors cock and he's 5'11. But legit people are commenting on how ugly af he looks. I agree as well. If he didn't work out I can't imagine how freakish he would look. Plus he looks like a gypsy ethnic. His personality is legit shit - but that usually doesn't matter if he's Chad. There is no way this guy is Chad, but he is fucking a 10/10 model.

The model is with him for the cash , She was dating a more good looking , but poorer before him. But no , He doesn't look like an incel

he looks slavic. its over for him

No, even if he wasn't statusmaxxed he'd still have a gf. Maybe even a decent looking one.

The model is with him for the cash , She was dating a more good looking , but poorer before him. But no , He doesn't look like an incel

Imagine he didn't work out. He would look no different to most normies at best. Doesn't even do proper grooming.

Yes I know he earns $$$ sucking Conor McGregors cock and he's 5'11. But legit people are commenting on how ugly af he looks. I agree as well. If he didn't work out I can't imagine how freakish he would look. Plus he looks like a gypsy ethnic. His personality is legit shit - but that usually doesn't matter if he's Chad. There is no way this guy is Chad, but he is fucking a 10/10 model.

View attachment 167894
View attachment 167895

View attachment 167893
He's not that ugly.

Major Cope.

But yeah, if you look like that and have money, alot of goodlooking foids will be in your range. Good enough to breed with tbh

Ambitious for power and dedicated to having muscle? You cant lose with that face and a warrior looking skull to match it.

Mogs me for sure.

Imagine he didn't work out. He would look no different to most normies at best. Doesn't even do proper grooming.

Doesnt need it when you're buff, have status and a warrior's skull at 5'11"

He's not that ugly.

Major Cope.

But yeah, if you look like that and have money, alot of goodlooking foids will be in your range. Good enough to breed with tbh

Ambitious for power and dedicated to having muscle? You cant lose with that face and a warrior looking skull to match it.

Go to her insta: https://www.instagram.com/savmontano/

Check every pic with him in it. And everyone is commenting on how ugly af he looks.

Nah. Looks like a Norman to me. Maybe on the lower tier end. Statusmaxxed/Moneymaxxed and he can beat the shit out of probably 90% of the male population so he gets to fuck that. She'd definitely monkey branch if given a better opportunity.

no he looks more normal than most men i see in public when i go to town but might be because they all old fucks with one foot already in the grave.

Nah just fucking haters

Im pretty sure that comment section is riddled with no jawhaving chinletts hating on his status and power.

He does have haters, true. Lot of the hate is valid.

But even women are saying how ugly af he looks. She was famous long before this guy was relevant. She has more followers than him - most are females who don't even watch MMA.

He does have haters, true. Lot of the hate is valid.

But even women are saying how ugly af he looks. She was famous long before this guy was relevant. She has more followers than him - most are females who don't even watch MMA.
Man fucking foids are the worst kind of haters.

Those foids are probably his looksmatch, upset that this man earned the right to chase foids above his league in looks.

The fact that a dime like that would give him the time should tell you that he isnt that ugly.

I personally would rate him at 6/10 tbh

Mogs me and also, doesn't look incel or ugly, just borderline normie.

Without status or money, hed be posting here tbh

He’s not a truecel but TBH he is kinda ugly. I mean have you seen how high foids standards are nowadays?

That's not good enough nowadays. ER was 6/10.
But ER was a lanky framelet and no status as a man built by his own hands.

ER would be a slayer if he was high T like the OP's example.

Your example is a man among men.

ER is a pussy compared to him. Not saying ER was a pussy. No coward could do what he did, there's a reason why foids started getting wet spots in their panties for him after the fact.
That's not good enough nowadays
Massive fucking Cope

It's not good enough if you're broke. A 6/10 male with a 6 figure income has a wide variety of foids available to him, dependent on his height,frame, and face. Height matters more if your face is average like your example.

Last edited:
He fucks women and I don't therefore he is better than me in the eyes of society

Greatly mogs me at looking manly

Mogs me to oblivion

Not too ugly or anything tbh. Just normal looking.