Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Does the vagina NOT get loose on a day to day basis when being sexually active?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1fvskl8/does_the_vagina_not_get_loose_on_a_day_to_day/

I'm sorry I'm not sure how to word that question. But let me explain:- I've only ever been in an online/long distance relationship. I met my boyfriend online and meet up with him every couple of months, the first few times we have sex its a lot harder to get it in, but i find the feeling of pressure really enjoyable, but then as time goes on, and we do it more times (two weeks later) it immediately goes in, and i do not feel much from ...the whole act really. Aka it stops feeling enjoyable for me after the feeling of pressure goes away.

So i always thought its because i don't have sex when I'm not around him, that im tighter, then we do it a lot, and it makes me...looser?

But i keep reading that it doesn't actually get tighter or looser and the difficulty of it getting in is the level of arousal, is this true?

Yes sweaty it doesn't make you loose that's just a misogynist myth peddled by incels. I take my horse dildo every day and am still as tight as 30 years ago when I was a virgin :foidSoy: :forcedsmile:

0 upvotes

r/Twobraincells didn't like that one

Fucking dirty whore her cunt is blown out