Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does the idea of dating a foid your age make you feel grossed out?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36333
  • Start date

Does the idea of dating a foid your age make you feel grossed out?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
It depends on the age of the foid. Foids until 25 years can be really beautiful, they can be somewhat attractive until 35 years, fuckable until 45 years and unfuckable if older. Normies think the same but as they fuck foids of their age for a long time they got used to older foids. If you do not start to fuck young foids you will never appreciate older foids at all.

So if you have many foids of your age available when you are 50 you will never be attracted to them at all. These foids belong to the same category as incels, if their man leaves them they will not find anybody else until their death. Almost every older foid is like an incel. They are fucked only by frustrated men, nobody chooses them and probably nobody loves them. Only men who fell in love with them when they were young and beautiful can love them. I think that no man can fall in love with an older foid that he did not know when she was young and beautiful.
Foids can still be fuckable in their early 50s (it's pretty uncommon though) but my pcp is still beautiful :feelsaww:

Not particularly because they’re ugly, but because they’re soooo used from miles of dick, and around my age (27) is when foids start to LARP like they’re not whores so they can settle down and get married. I cringe thinking of how humiliating it would be to date one after years of inceldom while she was out drinking chad’s cum, and I have to pay her for the privilege of infrequent vanilla sex with her post-prime used up self. If no gf from 0-25, it’s probabaly better to stay alone ngl and avoid the humilitation and cuckoldry of paying leftover foids to pretend they’re not whores, and just pay a prostitute instead. One way or another, subchads never fuck for free, so if you’re gonna spend money, atleast pay to fuck some young hot prime girl who is honest about what she is and the terms of your arrangement.

There’s no woman out there that can satisfy your heart anymore. Only toilets.

lmfao the fucking fakecels in this thread, so you're old and wouldn't take someone your age but only someone 15-20?

that drastically reduces the potential partners (and by your own hand), getting very close to fakecel volcel status my men :worryfeels:

idc about the garbage "oh but muh cc" excuse you have, they're still women with pussies and if they love you and commit (which is a low chance but its still possible) they can take away your incel status and even give you a family. cucks.

25 and no. But my pref would be 19-24. I wouldn't have a big problem dating a girl 26-30 but I think it would be a problem for her. Not that this is ever gna happen
Actually tbh don't mind the plastic surgery look it can be hot. Seen women in their late 30s early 40s who are attractive if they have gotten the appropriate but not overdone surgeries

depends tbh , foids my age who live in the west ? id rather be a volcel for a 1000 years than be with them
foids my age but from a conservative country( a real one not a larping trad one) ? sure

I am open to the idea of dating a girl in her 30s if she is a virgin like me.

I just want to be equal to women, I am a feminist egalitarian.

If would be anti-equality of me to date a non-virgin girl my age, she has to be a virgin too.
By that age you can't trust they're really virgins who had no sexual activity. She would have to be a scientist or a doctor with a good paying job if she expects me to believe she didn't spend her late teens and 20's riding the cc.

Being 30 I'd say yeah.. but I've been at this a long time . I never got the chance when I was younger to be with ones who wernt older

By that age you can't trust they're really virgins who had no sexual activity.
You should never trust it at any age tbh

She would have to be a scientist or a doctor with a good paying job if she expects me to believe she didn't spend her late teens and 20's riding the cc.
cope if you think scientists/doctors don't do that too to clear their minds for studying or get good grades from teachers
I never got the chance when I was younger to be with ones who wernt older
this sort of implies that when you were younger you were scoring with cougars tbh

cope if you think scientists/doctors don't do that too to clear their minds for studying or get good grades from teachers
At least a rich 30 year old rostie scientist can't divorce rape you. So if you’re in a relationship with her there won't be any betabuxxing. Only young traditional virgins deserve traditional betabuxxing relationships.

I'm 31 so most of them "available" my age are roasted out overweight single mother trailer trash :feelswhat:

Oldcel...

Yes. All of them are jaded from past dating(Chadrone) experiences by the time you reach my age. If they're still single they're just ready for a boring life, filled with mandatory bi-monthly(at best) Starfish sex. Just enough sex to have a downie baby. It's terrible.

Old = Death

Last edited:
I'm 31 so most of them "available" my age are roasted out overweight single mother trailer trash :feelswhat:
I'd still do them for free, but not date seriously unless they were rich and couldn't divorce rape me. A non rich young virgin foid is more worth taking the risk with to betabux.

At least a rich 30 year old rostie scientist can't divorce rape you.
So if you’re in a relationship with her there won't be any betabuxxing

What makes you think she'd be rich? Probably drowning in student debt and even if she paid that off with a high salary likely blows it on houses she can't afford and other indulgences, knowing she can quit her job at any time and still be a prized wife a man will support.
A non rich young virgin foid is more worth taking the risk with to betabux.
This is debateable.

Like I get "the potential reward is a pair-bonded virgin" but even for virgin girls the instinct for hypergamy is so indoctrinated in the last century that it's still pretty bad odds.

One could argue that a 30s roastie (despite being a lower reward) might have higher odds of loyalty since despite her lack of ability to pairbond you (due to riding dozens of dicks) she also has fewer options (less men willing to gamble on her).

Either way though, I don't just want to be a wallet to a girl, I want to be loved.
Seems like even when they don't love walley directly they do it indirectly like "I love your mind which happens to be a hard-working self-sacrificing person who would give to others, such as me"

Last edited:
What makes you think she'd be rich? Probably drowning in student debt and even if she paid that off with a high salary likely blows it on houses she can't afford and other indulgences, knowing she can quit her job at any time and still be a prized wife a man will support.
If she has a nice house and is in debt you'd need to be a millionaire to be able to support her. She probably already makes 100k a year at least, so she won't need you for betabuxxing if you make less than that.
Like I get "the potential reward is a pair-bonded virgin" but even for virgin girls the instinct for hypergamy is so indoctrinated in the last century that it's still pretty bad odds.

One could argue that a 30s roastie (despite being a lower reward) might have higher odds of loyalty since despite her lack of ability to pairbond you (due to riding dozens of dicks) she also has fewer options (less men willing to gamble on her).
A pair bonded teen foid is better because even if she has more options than the old rostie she is less likely to cheat, the only thing holding the old rostie back are her lack of options. I want a foid to not want me just becuase she ran out of her past "higher value" options.
Seems like even when they don't love walley directly they do it indirectly like "I love your mind which happens to be a hard-working self-sacrificing person who would give to others, such as me"
Most likely it's not your "hard working and self sacrificing" she loves, or she would have picked a hard working generous janitor, but she would rather pick a lazy rich guy who inherited all his money and is not generous with anyone except her sometimes.

She probably already makes 100k a year at least, so she won't need you for betabuxxing if you make less than that.
unless she wants to quit her job

A pair bonded teen foid is better because even if she has more options than the old rostie she is less likely to cheat,
the only thing holding the old rostie back are her lack of options.
I'm still not sure about the less likely though.
It's basically pairbonding vs the hypergamous instinct to cheat w/ chad and I really don't know who would win.

Most likely it's not your "hard working and self sacrificing" she loves, or she would have picked a hard working generous janitor
If he was too generous (with those besides her) she'd probably condemn him as flighty/unrealistic/impulsive.

The type of things which would be romanticized if this was gigachad blowing his savings taking her on a vacation.

I'm 18 hahaha absolutely not

unless she wants to quit her job
Betabuxxing a lazy foid scientist doesn't seem like a good idea. She would have to be pregnant and raising my child, not some chad's child, for me to be ok with being the main provider.
I'm still not sure about the less likely though.
It's basically pairbonding vs the hypergamous instinct to cheat w/ chad and I really don't know who would win.
Pair bonding is a million times better. The pair bonded foid will be less likely to cheat because she doesn't want to lose the man who took her virginity, a rostie doesn't care about that and has the incentive to divorce rape if she isn't working or makes less money.

Pair bonding is a million times better.
The pair bonded foid will be less likely to cheat because she doesn't want to lose the man who took her virginity
I realize that makes her less likely to cheat on chad who takes her virginity but I'm not sure about sub-chads
sub-chads she probably will eventually detest that you took her virginity and think you never deserved to and cheat for revenge

I realize that makes her less likely to cheat on chad who takes her virginity but I'm not sure about sub-chads
sub-chads she probably will eventually detest that you took her virginity and think you never deserved to and cheat for revenge
That's why you have to be with her in a culture where most men aren't simps and foids don't feel entitled to chads, and get shamed for getting pumped and dumped by them.

no. i'm 24
i'd take foid any age as long as she's truly in love and strongly attracted by me.
Same, at this point I’ll take any girl as long as she’s not disgustingly ugly or too old. Can’t afford to have strict standards

I'd take her only if she was a virgin, but the few virgin 23 yo foids that exist are reserved for Chad.

I am 19
Any foid under 30 would be nice

Yes​

Votes: 41 44.6%

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Maybe IT was right you niggas are volcel

Eh, not really, as I'm 21. Though I'd prefer to date a girl who is around 17-19.

I'm 19 (about to turn 20 in a few days). And although most foids by the time they get to my age already have an disgustingly high body count, I would say that foids around my age (ages 15 to 23) would be when they are in their prime IMO. On the lower end, I'd say 14 is borderline if they are precocious and are really developed but anything below that age is too young. After 23 is when they start approaching the wall.

The younger the better if my purpose to be with a foid is to breed, but if I just want to have casual fucking I would go for an older whose pre-menopausal if she took very good care of her body but they would only look good because of makeup and maybe implants.

the idea of dating grosses me out because it's oppressive to incels