Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does the dogpill work for noodlewhores?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I mean they eat dogs and cats so they cant fuck them. Rice foids are the worst foids in my opinion they are ugyl, have no ass and only want white chads fuck them.

Dogpill mostly works on western foids, particularity white western foids, whites love dogs, couple that love with degenerate western culture and you get the dogpill. Western society is peak degeneracy and as a result produces the dogpill.

Noodlewhores are more obsessed with whitey and haven't reached peak degeneracy yet like western holes have so they don't embrace the dogpill like the western whores have.

damn nobody commenting on my threads.
Did all of you make a secret meeting where you want to boycott me?

It’s only white foids tbh. I will never understand them. They prob think I’m a weird ass nigga too JFL

damn nobody commenting on my threads.
Did all of you make a secret meeting where you want to boycott me?
Don't worry, my threads don't get much traction either. I do 99% of my posts on the phone though so maybe it's the lack of formatting or length.

No ass is a plus. Lusting over a dirty asshole is nigga behaviour.

The dogpill is universal

dogpill penetrates all races

white girls fuck dogs

I mean they eat dogs and cats so they cant fuck them
Cope they are fucking them and after the act then they are dragging them into a pot full of boiling water. Noodlewhores have no soul

dogpill only work for white whores