Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does surgery truly work?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Who has gotten surgeries, and are you happy with your results? I'm planning on going through eyebrow lift surgery to fix my resting bitch face, and zygomatic bone reduction surgery (they're too circular and wide).

Did you become more attractive? or is it pointless and truly over?

My chadlite friend got rhino done and he reports that he slays more often now.

I got surgery on my genitals and it worked

Of course it can't make you into a chad that woman flock to, but can it cure inceldom? Depends on if your biggest problem is looks (which I think is rare) or beeing a mentalcel.

nausea said:
I got surgery on my genitals and it worked
what kind of surgery did you get, girth enhancement?

iiiTeMpeR said:
Who has gotten surgeries, and are you happy with your results? I'm planning on going through eyebrow lift surgery to fix my resting bitch face, and zygomatic bone reduction surgery (they're too circular and wide).

Did you become more attractive? or is it pointless and truly over?

Bro my dad got eyelift surgery and it made him less attractive (he had Hunter eyes before and want to look younger kek).

Don't do it. It'll fuck up eye area big time

Would help with my nose, but when everything else is stuffed. I am not sure if there is a point.

Sub8Hate said:
Dang... I'm 2/10 but I could be 5/10 if I had a nose job. I could escape inceldom if u got rhino. But I don't want to get surgery. I'd rather stay ugly.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Sub8Hate said:
Dang... I'm 2/10 but I could be 5/10 if I had a nose job. I could escape inceldom if u got rhino. But I don't want to get surgery. I'd rather stay ugly.
Afraid of the risks? I myself will avoid surgery if I can.