Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does stoicism work?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
I'm lazy and want to change that

Jorge_Fern%C3%A1ndez.jpg

Average stoic.

If anyone wants to know who that is, he is a TV presenter who shilled for stoicism on TV.

Dont be lazy bro

I am dead inside and don't show any feelings. Basically stoic

never tried it but im interested in it

1 denial
2 anger
3 depression
4 to not give a fuck a.k.a. stoicism
I think every incel would end there assumng they don't rope earlier

@ScornedStoic thougths?

Stoicism is less a method to apply and more a lens through which to see the world, a suit of armor you don as you grow in a hostile environment and which protects you against yourself and your flawed human emotions.
which book would you recommend ?

Stoicism is boomer propaganda to keep the oppressed in line.

yes stoicism is a great cope it helped me in some rough times in my life

Impossible, you'll LDAR like the rest of us

How did you learn it?
well its not a thing you just learn lol its not complicated,all you have to do is practice.
stoicism is a philosophy about not caring.
you need to realize how insignificant this world as a whole is and everybody on it including your problems.in the grand scheme of things your life and problems are insignificant so no need to dwell on them
if something is out of your control why bother worrying about it? just dont care.
accept life as it is and go with the flow dont try to change things you have no control of it will only bring you misery.
dont cry because its raining because your crying wont change the weather just accept the rain and be ok with it.

the one thing you do have control of is your mind.that means how you think and see life.you have the power to control how you react to situations. you can choose to react postively.you can choose to look at the brighter side of life and you can choose to not be sad.

tldr learn everything is meaningless,dont care and be positive

I read a few quotes about it