Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does status raise your SMV when you are ugly?

Does status raise your SMV when you are ugly?

• Total voters
Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
What do you think?

brendio has a gf now (former incel that got invited for some youtube interviews with millions of clicks)

Well if you count betabuxxing as ascending then sure

Well if you count betabuxxing as ascending then sure
I don’t count that tbh. They just fool them. Betabuxers don’t really have much sex, because the women still don’t find them attractive, despite their great personality and "dominance"
brendio has a gf now (former incel that got invited for some youtube interviews with millions of clicks)
This guy is pretty average, just a bit fat, but not truly ugly

I don’t count that tbh. They just fool them. Betabuxers don’t really have much sex, because the women still don’t find them attractive.
If we decide to put betabuxxing out of the question, then there's no reason why the girl would want them other than the fact they are what they are (like a politician, for example. Lose an election and theres a very solid chance she will no longer want you

If we decide to put betabuxxing out of the question, then there's no reason why the girl would want them other than the fact they are what they are (like a politician, for example. Lose an election and theres a very solid chance she will no longer want you
Agreed

Yes, but bear in mind that there's not a better status than being goodlooking and tall.

If your legit deformed or extremely non nt then no it helps very little, but it can’t hurt

Status is everything for non chad men

Status is everything for non chad men
If you want respect, yes, but does it make you sexually attractive for women? I mean, do they get wet because of a high status, just as they do because of good looks?

If you want respect, yes, but does it make you sexually attractive for women? I mean, do they get wet because of a high status, just as they do because of good looks?
It won't make him physically attractive like a chad will, but he can get chad treatment and sex with females from the status

You gotta have A LOT for it to work