Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does Soy Sauce have estrogen in it aswell?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I know that soy itself has phytoestrogens, and I got this chicken the other day I’m about to cook and apparently it’s made with soy sauce. I usually keep away from soy, whether it’s soy sauce or not, but isn’t soy sauce like scorched? Would that kill off the phytoestrogens? I know this sounds dumb but I’m hoping you guys know the answer.

People actually let a meme affect their lifestyle choices

It does have phytoestrogens, but far less than tofu does.

I grew up vegan and my mom would actively avoid soy. Unlike most people here I did not change my whole life over a meme.

This.

Soy transforming to estrogen in vivo is not well supported, and even if it did it's not clear how estrogen in your gut would affect you.

This.

Soy transforming to estrogen in vivo is not well supported, and even if it did it's not clear how estrogen in your gut would affect you.
You’re like the second person who’s quoted him even though I said I grew up vegan and my mom avoided soy for me because of estrogen

You’re like the second person who’s quoted him even though I said I grew up vegan and my mom avoided soy for me because of estrogen
Not everything is about you.