Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion does someone watch tennis?

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
does someone watch tennis matches?
if yes then who is your favorite male player?

No.

Love!

It's pointless.

LOVE!

I do yeah.

Nadal is my favorite. 12 French Opens, 18 titles overall.

I do yeah.

Nadal is my favorite. 12 French Opens, 18 titles overall.
same
i like Federer and Novak but in Rafa is something that everyone loves him

tennis is boring but kinda fun to play

same
i like Federer and Novak but in Rafa is something that everyone loves him

I realistically see him winning at least 2 more Roland Garros titles, along with maybe 2 or 3 titles at the other three Grand Slams, for a over/under of 22 or 23 titles overall.

I think Federer is done at 20 though, that Wimbledon loss against Djoker was a heartbreaker.

Djoker probably is the most talented of the 3 though tbh, I see him with the most Grand Slams when it is all said and done. He's also the youngest of the 3. I don't like him as much though.

I realistically see him winning at least 2 more Roland Garros titles, along with maybe 2 or 3 titles at the other three Grand Slams, for a over/under of 22 or 23 titles overall.

I think Federer is done at 20 though, that Wimbledon loss against Djoker was a heartbreaker.

Djoker probably is the most talented of the 3 though tbh, I see him with the most Grand Slams when it is all said and done. He's also the youngest of the 3. I don't like him as much though.
he is just year younger than Rafa
i still hope that Rafa will have most GS, its possible i'd say odds are 70/30 for Novak

he is just year younger than Rafa
i still hope that Rafa will have most GS, its possible i'd say odds are 70/30 for Novak

Yeah, but Rafa has had a ton of more health issues than Novak through their careers. His knees for starters.

Rafa's style of play is punishing, especially on clay, hence his knee problems.

He's only a year older than Djoker, but realistically his body is probably a few years older.

Still because of his utter domination on clay, I would also give him good odds at having the most GS. He has to continue to dominate at RG though.

no i hate tennis and all the foids that play it

I prefer table tennis, best sport for ricecels

I used to watch it occasionally, but i stopped. My favorite used and still is federer.