Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does some one have PS2 and or game cube games ? For sale ?

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
If so hit me up in dms looks to grow my collection will pay ofc

I Have a huge file of ps1 and ps2 games up somewhere in the closet. Don't think I'd sell them tho. Wouldn't even know how to ship

Not me, I’m afraid.

Yes but what ones are you looking for?

Likewise. I've had two GameCubes for over a decade, but never bought games for them because they're expensive. I wish someone would give me a good deal on shit like Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.

I got gamecube games. I will want to look through them before I consider selling so I will bookmark this post and keep you updated

I only have PAL european games. I'm assuming you're an American so you can't play those in your region.

Likewise. I've had two GameCubes for over a decade, but never bought games for them because they're expensive. I wish someone would give me a good deal on shit like Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.
I have windwaker limited edition but it’s pal version don’t know if ur American
I only have PAL european games. I'm assuming you're an American so you can't play those in your region.
Naw eu here and USA games are worth more
I got gamecube games. I will want to look through them before I consider selling so I will bookmark this post and keep you updated
Thanks brother :)
Yes but what ones are you looking for?

a lot tbh

Mod your console
full