Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“Does size matter?”

Chincel

Chincel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
19
Online
0
The blue pilled normie answer to this question would be “it’s not about size but more about what you do with it in bed”. Just lol at that. Another is, “girls prefer average not big ones”. Another lol.

If that’s the case, then why do girls buy huge dildos? Why is the average size of a dildo 7-9 inches when purchased by a femoid? Cucktears acknowledge the blackpill but deny it anyway as a cope mechanism from the truth
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,582
Online
91d 3h 58m
Not if you are an ugly truecel.
 
Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
284
Online
0
As a girthcel, it's over even if I somehow get laid
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,601
Online
45d 14h 44m
Females orgasms depend on male's face. Studies have shown. So sometimes size doesn't matter if a guy is hot.
 
Deleted member 776

Deleted member 776

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,092
Online
20d 4h 31m
I'm average. I've never really had a problem. Been with a few escorts who were very tight which actually caused problems. I've been with two escorts who were pretty loose and it was ok for me. She had, had a kid about a year before. She got really wet as well... They never said anything. I think its better to be average or a little under average rather than hit a girls cervix or not be able to get it in or only be able to get a bit of it in instead of burying all of it in her cunt.
 
W

Wearacombl

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
313
Online
0
If you're Chad I doubt it matters, since she'll rationalize everything away anyway (i.e. thinks you're 8 inch when you're 5).
Biologically speaking tough the average of 5 to 6 inch is more then enough to fill out the average woman.
But she would gladly get fucked by a 5 inch Chad then a 5 inch 5/10, and claim afterwards that Chads cock was way bigger then the 5/10 one simply becasue it's Chad.
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,020
Online
168d 47m
It does not even matter if I have a dick because my face is so subhuman.
 
johndoe5

johndoe5

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
102
Online
6h 50m
size matters but no female will ever see my dick so its a curse rly
 
theoldnick

theoldnick

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
757
Online
10d 6h 2m
it matters, but some chicks that don't have too many options might close their eyes on it i think
 
Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
262
Online
0m
Of course it matters. Bigger dick fills her up more and she feels it more inside.
 
scoliosiscel

scoliosiscel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
48
Online
0
just LOL at dicklets who think they can somehow be as pleasurable. BRUTAL BLACK PILL:

PNPh1xu.gif
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Size is cope. If the girl is wet enough any dick willl get her to the orgasm. It's all about LOOKS.
 
No2Cel

No2Cel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
25
Online
0
incelman said:
Size is cope. If the girl is wet enough any dick willl get her to the orgasm. It's all about LOOKS.

would you be koay if a girl wanted to use a strapon instead of your dick
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
No2Cel said:
would you be koay if a girl wanted to use a strapon instead of your dick

She wouldn't want you to if you met her looks standards. Besides, most women that want strapons have already tased the guy's dick and just want something different.
 
No2Cel

No2Cel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
25
Online
0
incelman said:
She wouldn't want you to if you met her looks standards. Besides, most women that want strapons have already tased the guy's dick and just want something different.

yes off course
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
No2Cel said:
yes off course

For women it's not about the tool but about who has it. A girl would orgasm harder by rubbing her pussy with a high tier Stacy rather than a bick dicked incel
 
Deleted member 776

Deleted member 776

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,092
Online
20d 4h 31m
incelman said:
Size is cope. If the girl is wet enough any dick willl get her to the orgasm. It's all about LOOKS.

Pretty accurate assessment actually. Chad will make a girl come without even touching her clit.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
commander_zoidberg said:
Pretty accurate assessment actually. Chad will make a girl come without even touching her clit.

If men can insta cum why can't girls?
 
C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,809
Online
6d 17h 37m
scoliosiscel said:
just LOL at dicklets who think they can somehow be as pleasurable. BRUTAL BLACK PILL:

PNPh1xu.gif

SUI-FUEL
 
Deleted member 776

Deleted member 776

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,092
Online
20d 4h 31m
incelman said:
If men can insta cum why can't girls?

Some can, even if its not chad. A lot of the research suggests that the female orgasm is some sort of bastardised biological hangover of the male orgasm. Some women can't orgasm at all. Even if its chad or a vibrator. A lot can only orgasm from clitoral stimulation and the clitoris and the penis are the same structure. All fetuses start female. Its not until a later point in development that sex hormones start to be produced which causes the structures which become ovaries and the clitoris in biological females to descend and enlarge into the penis and testicles in biological males.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
commander_zoidberg said:
Some can, even if its not chad. A lot of the research suggests that the female orgasm is some sort of bastardised biological hangover of the male orgasm. Some women can't orgasm at all. Even if its chad or a vibrator. A lot can only orgasm from clitoral stimulation and the clitoris and the penis are the same structure. All fetuses start female. Its not until a later point in development that sex hormones start to be produced which causes the structures which become ovaries and the clitoris in biological females to descend and enlarge into the penis and testicles in biological males.

Holy shit. You must be a sexologist to know this stuff so well. Yet, we will never find out ourselves.
 
anon101

anon101

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
32
Online
0
Size does matter, if someone says it doesnt is obviously a cope
 
Deleted member 776

Deleted member 776

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,092
Online
20d 4h 31m
anon101 said:
Size does matter, if someone says it doesnt is obviously a cope

Its like height. Under no circumstances be under 6'. With penis size its under no circumstances be less than 5.5''.
 
C

Celcelleclec

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
137
Online
0
commander_zoidberg said:
I'm average. I've never really had a problem. Been with a few escorts who were very tight which actually caused problems. I've been with two escorts who were pretty loose and it was ok for me. She had, had a kid about a year before. She got really wet as well... They never said anything. I think its better to be average or a little under average rather than hit a girls cervix or not be able to get it in or only be able to get a bit of it in instead of burying all of it in her cunt.
Depends on your definition of average


Wearacombl said:
If you're Chad I doubt it matters, since she'll rationalize everything away anyway (i.e. thinks you're 8 inch when you're 5).
Biologically speaking tough the average of 5 to 6 inch is more then enough to fill out the average woman.
But she would gladly get fucked by a 5 inch Chad then a 5 inch 5/10, and claim afterwards that Chads cock was way bigger then the 5/10 one simply becasue it's Chad.

Though from what we learned from the blackpill average is shit. If you're averagr you will not be enough according to the 20-80 rule. My 2cents
 
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
13,647
Online
106d 7h 34m
I mean, it doesn't really matter if you're abhorrently ugly in the first place.
 
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
7,941
Online
54d 20h 45m
Normies: size doesn't matter
Statistics: Average size of dildo sold in america range from 7 to 9 inches

hmmm I wonder who is right and who is coping?
 
TURBO

TURBO

Wizard
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
479
Online
12h 23m
FACE

Women are more likely to orgasm if they're with an attractive man

A study of couples’ sex lives has found that women have more orgasms with men they rated as more masculine and dominant. Unsurprisingly, those with good-looking partners also fared better.

A study into sexual relationships found that women had more orgasms, and at the best times for conception, with men they thought were handsome and dominant




http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2346531/Revealed-Women-really-likely-orgasm-theyre-attractive-man.html
 
Troll

Troll

Holes Don't Have Opinions Just Emotions
★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
221
Online
4d 21h 24m
BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,842
Online
51d 12h 15m
scoliosiscel said:
just LOL at dicklets who think they can somehow be as pleasurable. BRUTAL BLACK PILL:

PNPh1xu.gif
Wow that gif is a huge fucking blackpill
 
Holy Crusader

Holy Crusader

Greycel
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
53
Online
0
Of course size matters a great deal but that's completely irreverent to incels for obvious reasons.
 

Similar threads

Bedford Stye
Replies
11
Views
151
crvkek
crvkek
DespressedCurryCel1
Replies
23
Views
401
hondas2000cel
hondas2000cel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top