Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Does she like me??

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Mythic
★★★★
There's this short big ass & boobs white girl that rarely come at the store I work.

The first time I saw her,she was with her sister messing the toys'section. She kept walking in my area (kitchen stuff) when I make eye contact with her . She laughed,run was excited. I heard them laughing/talking very loud. I pretended I was going to the restroom,I bumped into her and say "hi" ,she answered.

Yesterday she was in the kid section playing, running. I was in the curtains area,she was passing near me . I watched her huge boobs. When she passed me I returned to watch her big ass and she saw me , laughed and ran. After she left I got hard while thinking about her .

Do you think she likes me ?
Do you think I should have talked to her or asked her phone number? I'm 25
Tbh her age range might be -16

Last edited:
There's this short big ass & boobs white girl that rarely come at the store I work.

The first time I saw her,she was with her sister messing the toys'section. She kept walking in my area (kitchen stuff) when I make eye contact with her . She laughed,run was excited. I heard them laughing/talking very loud. I pretended I was going to the restroom,I bumped into her and say "hi" ,she answered.

Yesterday she was in the kid section playing, running. I was in the curtains area,she was passing near me . I watched her huge boobs. When she passed me I returned to watch her big ass and she saw me , laughed and ran. After she left I got hard while thinking about her .

Tbh I'd give her -16 for age.
Yes. Go get em tiger

Ask her on a date there’s a good possibility since she doesn’t despise you

Last edited:
Bro don't end up on those pedophile catcher channels on YouTube :feelskek:

Are you Chad? If not then no she doesn’t like you.

Start a conversation with her. Drop casual in conversation something like “do you have a car”. If she says yes then she’s over 18.
Depends where he is. Drivers here can be 16

How the fuck are we supposed to know nigga.
Try talking to hER.

Aren’t you the tallfag fakecelnigger or was that a different guy?

Sure you might as well.

Go for it, the worst that can happen is you get your head caved in by a moralfag normtard

pleae be careful but go for it brocel

Start a conversation with her. Drop casual in conversation something like “do you have a car”. If she says yes then she’s over 18.
I hope I'll see her again

Nah