Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does sex tickle? (over for ticklycels)

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Para gone
★★★★★
Sometimes I imagine getting my tip sucked of having sex and I imagine it to be ticklish.

If my dick was sucked I would laugh in a giddy way due to the high stimulation.

I would also laugh like the joker during sex as I imagined all that time spent thinking I was an incel when I was actually a fakecel all along.

I am still incel btw but just I wondered what it would be like if I ascended in an alternate timeline

Sometimes I imagine getting my tip sucked of having sex and I imagine it to be ticklish.

If my dick was sucked I would laugh in a giddy way due to the high stimulation.

I would also laugh like the joker during sex as I imagined all that time spent thinking I was an incel when I was actually a fakecel all along.

I am still incel btw but just I wondered what it would be like if I ascended in an alternate timeline

I got my dick sucked raw by a hooker. It didn't tickle, neither did getting my balls licked. I didn't realize this until you mentioned tickling just now.

Before this, I thought I would be ticklish.

I got my dick sucked raw by a hooker. It didn't tickle, neither did getting my balls licked. I didn't realize this until you mentioned tickling just now.

Before this, I thought I would be ticklish.
Did it feel better than fapping? How "good" did it feel and what kind of good feeling does it produce? Does it also feel better afterwards as opposed to fapping

Did it feel better than fapping? How "good" did it feel and what kind of good feeling does it produce? Does it also feel better afterwards as opposed to fapping
There were these very pleasant sensations, it was amazing. It was more satisfying than orgasm. It felt like she was reaching into my soul and releasing hidden pleasure pathways.

She was probably sucking hard, cause I felt these tingling sensations, pins and needles. That just added more flavor to it, and I liked that.

It was the best feeling I had in my life.

Last edited:
There were these very pleasant sensations, it was amazing. It was more satisfying than orgasm. It felt like she was reaching into my soul and releasing hidden pleasure pathways.

She was probably sucking hard, cause I felt these tingling sensations, pins and needles. That just added more flavor to it, and I liked that.

didnt choose this font doesnt matter

I knew dudes irl who said that fucking a foid felt 100000000x better than fapping fr:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

How much did u pay her to do it? And do you believe it was worth it or do you regret it :feelsmusic:

I need to get myself a hooker then ASAP