Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does scumciety only need incels for extra taxes or are we completely 100% useless?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

The chad destroyer
★★★★★
I know the "men are disposable" bullshit but I notice how shitciety taxes incels a lot more to prevent them from being able to afford bread its like as if the government wants us to rope but at the same time they only use us as free resources while giving us nothing in return but I am more leaning shitciety doesn't need incels as even if we all collectively roped at the same time there are enough sex havers to keep society from collapsing so taxes can keep getting paid but the question is how much would taxes go up for sex havers if all incels roped at the same time, would it be bad enough even doctors would struggle to afford food?

real economy is mostly farming and resource extraction and manufacturing.
everything else is useless faggots dancing around to get some of that petrol money.
they could decide to kill all the useless faggots at any time, technically.

real economy is mostly farming and resource extraction and manufacturing.
everything else is useless faggots dancing around to get some of that petrol money.
they could decide to kill all the useless faggots at any time, technically.
Thinking about it, why not tax LGBTQ people more instead of incels? Fags are more useless and don't contribute at all.