Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Does (s)he mog you?

IncelsNeverCry

IncelsNeverCry

Laputan machine fueled by HATE
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/bald/comments/167h9kl/started_receding_around_2020_finally_decided_to/

Be honest, does the zippa mog you?

i have a penis
norman-osborn-pervert.gif

I mog the foid troon by having a dick

fucking freak show

I mog the foid troon by having a dick
Doesn't the troon mog by having infinite smv muh vagina while infiltrating the handful of male-on-male spaces that exist in the west? Nothing is sacred anymore

Doesn't the troon mog by having infinite smv muh vagina while infiltrating the handful of male-on-male spaces that exist in the west? Nothing is sacred anymore
Dude the troon in the pic is insanely ugly and too masculine at least im not an old fart

I Couldnt tell that was a tranny from the pic

Dude the troon in the pic is insanely ugly and too masculine at least im not an old fart
I bet s(he) still takes an endless amount of cocks, guys will put penis in vagina no matter what the face is, infinite SMV

I bet s(he) still takes an endless amount of cocks, guys will put penis in vagina no matter what the face is, infinite SMV
No one is going to fuck a male looking with a vagina tf wrong with you

Probs taller than me and would beat me up in a fight. But... I do have a penis.

No one is going to fuck a male looking with a vagina tf wrong with you
Someone should do tinder experiment with this shims pics ayy lmao (not me too lazy)

Atleast i have a penis, and i hope nothing bad happens to it.

it could probably bag a noodlewhore so yes, it mogs me

Atleast i have a penis, and i hope nothing bad happens to it.
It's a wonderful day to have an intact penis and no phimosis, here's to another day of dat Ton'

What a great day to have eyes.

:feelsUgh: