Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Does rotting kill you?

• Thread starter AutistcelSupreme
  • Start date
AutistcelSupreme

AutistcelSupreme

Banned
-
If you rot too hard, could this lead to a shorter life?

Or would the life expectancy stay around the same, still?

Yes, not exercising will make you die earlier

life starts at outside

dying ealier is one of the good things about rotting

If you rot too hard, could this lead to a shorter life?

Or would the life expectancy stay around the same, still?
I once read about an adaptive mechanism of the human body, which reduces life expectancy when the individual has no partner or social contact

apparently it is an evolutionary trait that benefits others and kills the individual for being useless for a life in a collectivity

I once read about an adaptive mechanism of the human body, which reduces life expectancy when the individual has no partner or social contact

apparently it is an evolutionary trait that benefits others and kills the individual for being useless for life in a collectivity

Sounds good

Hey! This stuff didnt respond to my stuff! What an absolute AUTIST!

apparently it is an evolutionary trait that benefits others and kills the individual for being useless for a life in a collectivity
It's a bit like a man's sex drive getting significantly lower after months of not masturbating. The body literally just gives up.

That sounds very interesting. Can you link me any studies on this? (actually qurious about it)

This life kills me.

Life starts after funeral
This.
I get to vidyamaxx for all eternity inside the void.
Comfy af

Just have to endure in the physical for a little longER.

Not worrying about the future is the point of LDAR.