Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does Rices really have SMV boost in EE? [EEcels gtfih]

• Thread starter Biowaste Removal
  • Start date
B

Biowaste Removal

This is a work of fiction.
★★
My phenotype (i have both Gobid and mulatto features despite not being black or white) is hated in NEA for being too ogre

So even in asia i cant get shit bc kpoopmax is law

If i get a Chinese gf I can only get a Ugly fat bitch bc status is law in China and my extended family is hood rich at best while my immediate family is dirt poor

Everybody know rices cant get laid in the west, they can only get attacked jfl

I'm not going to central america to be scammed kidnapped robbed and killed

So EE, India or west asia is pretty much my last option to ascend

I've heard conflciting reports, like ethnics can only get fat bitches in Poland and the Chinese men in Russia/Ukraine is just propaganda, but then Balkans and hungary is ez money

But I doubt

And lets be real everyone knows Slavfoids like 6'10 psycho criminalmaxxed, ricecels are the polar opposite of that

So it makes no sense for rices and curries to be doing well there

@DarkStar @anandkonda @NorthernWind @edgelordcel @To koniec @Abu.Belgrade.Answar

And I also heard of some Chinese guy doing well in Iran but he got arrested for flexing it online bc pre marital sex especially with non-muslim foreigners is illegal

@Da_Yunez what do you think, I personally think its bullshit since all Slavs say Slavfoids only like 7 foot criminal thugmaxxed so it makes no sense for them to like rices and curries

I think I’ve heard from @WorthlessSlavicShit that NEAs do pretty well in SEA. What’s your height if I may ask?

tons of Viets in EE due to Cold War era migration, even more Chinese tourists nowadays. I don't think exotic halo would work tbqhngl.

I've heard conflciting reports, like ethnics can only get fat bitches in Poland and the Chinese men in Russia/Ukraine is just propaganda, but then Balkans and hungary is ez money

But I doubt
Anyone and anyone's dog can get some or the other Slavic foid if you are rich. Not even a joke. It's all betabuxxing though

@Rapist @cripplecel @Acorn @Incel Take a look at this kpoop pill. If you aren't a kpoop chang it's over for you :feelsrope:Kpoop pill destroyed me :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry: I saw a chink with a Telugu foid too. It's over for curries if chink fully kpoop maxx

Im from Poland. Women here love to shit on tradition and our ancrstors values, so they really want to fuk anybody as long he is from different culture, and as Asian you are.
Of course most halo of being exotic have niggers and Arabs, when it comes to Asian people halo is not as big, but if you cant get any pussy in your country and you thinking seriously about geomaxxing living in EE as Asian will be a SMV boost.
Plus as Asian you will be much more welcome than niggers, since niggers are seen as thieves, while asian people as hardworking.

Im from Poland. Women here love to shit on tradition and our ancrstors values, so they really want to fuk anybody as long he is from different culture, and as Asian you are.
Of course most halo of being exotic have niggers and Arabs, when it comes to Asian people halo is not as big, but if you cant get any pussy in your country and you thinking seriously about geomaxxing living in EE as Asian will be a SMV boost.
Plus as Asian you will be much more welcome than niggers, since niggers are seen as thieves, while asian people as hardworking.
Pretty much this:yes::yes:-

tons of Viets in EE due to Cold War era migration, even more Chinese tourists nowadays. I don't think exotic halo would work tbqhngl.
Damn what about scandinavia

I'm also part scandinavian my grandfather was quapa/hapa and I have a nord-like skull but I'm still mixed between mongol, chink and sea overall

Yeah I Know West Asians and Caucasus people still have biggest halo in EE, it sucks bc East Asians dont have a place where we shine the most

Also i didnt know there were niggers in EE already?

Damn what about scandinavia
If you want to be mogged, sure.
I would recommend going to SEA or back to East Asia. You're 5'10", which is pretty tall for a Chinese or Jap.

If you want to be mogged, sure.
I would recommend going to SEA or back to East Asia. You're 5'10", which is pretty tall for a Chinese or Jap.
read OP status matters more in china

@Da_Yunez what do you think, I personally think its bullshit since all Slavs say Slavfoids only like 7 foot criminal thugmaxxed so it makes no sense for them to like rices and curries
Yeah, its mostly virtue signaling/exotic factor bs.

@Rapist @cripplecel @Acorn @Incel Take a look at this kpoop pill. If you aren't a kpoop chang it's over for you :feelsrope:Kpoop pill destroyed me :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry: I saw a chink with a Telugu foid too. It's over for curries if chink fully kpoop maxx

Chang is law in india

You need money but still not every female will be into you.
Without money I think it's impossible for rice to ascend in EE unless he is good-looking ( Korean prettyboy or Chang type ).