Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Does religion make women better?

Sammy

Sammy

Recruit
★★★
My mother had one boyfriend before she married my dad, my sister got married at 25 and only had two boyfriends before hand (she's now 6 months pregnant). The common factor is that they're all very religious Christians. Now I am an atheist and I don't believe in anything supernatural, but it seems that at least from a cultural perspective religion can be decent.

Nope but it does keep them in check.

Nope but it does keep them in check.
This.

Also depends to what degree they follow the religion, case in point:

E701501

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Hence why I think it's cucked for any guy to date a foid with a past, regardless of whether she became a christian or not. If she's actually turned her life around, that's great, but that's between her and God. The past will always be a part of her.

It depends if the religion encourages that women get the beat-down for getting uppity

The religion has to keep them in check or it isn't a religion at all

depends entirely on her. imo the thing that makes women better is actual high iq/autistic behavior(not just meme study hard for her marketing degree foids :lul:) and the antisociality that comes with it. the more antisocial a foid, the better. she can be "religious" and an instagram whore at the same time, which most of them are.

No, it just buries their impulses and nature over a metric ton of bs

Religion holds society together, when it's gone chaos ensues (LGBT, Abortion, feminism, etc.)

Strong religions keep women's hypergamous tendencies in check. Weak religions like modern Christianity are practically useless in this regard.

depends entirely on her. imo the thing that makes women better is actual high iq/autistic behavior(not just meme study hard for her marketing degree foids :lul:) and the antisociality that comes with it. the more antisocial a foid, the better. she can be "religious" and an instagram whore at the same time, which most of them are.
Such foids are hard to find though and in most cases fat/ugly

The right religion does, but only if its properly enforced.

Not really. Cultural values keep them in check, not religion per se.

The human nature itself , either foids and male, is evil and only wants to satisfy all the carnal desires , which will lead to its own destruction . The religion with all its morals and principal makes us rise above our bestial desires and be a decent human being .
Without religion we become animals .

Having one boyfriend before marriage is too much.

Yes, absolutely.

Religion makes everyone better actually, not because it "controls" our lower natures, but because it gives a way to rise above them. When you tell people that there is nothing beyond the material than it all becomes a quest for cheap pleasures which drives people to ever increasing degenerate behaviors. Given that material reality is finite, nothing in this world can ever really be fulfilling so people are perpetually doomed to chase the next dopamine high without ever actually being satisfied.

Basically, without religion people end up living life as if they were drug addicts, and it doesn't matter what your "addiction" is, whether it's about having lots of sex, making tons of money, being famous etc it's never enough, even for people who can obtain all those things.

Being "free" from the constrains of religion just means being a slave to your passions and your own animal nature. The constrains of religion are actually liberating because they "free" you from said passions and said nature. The modern conception of freedom is actually bondage, where as the old religious bondage was actually freedom.

Women need firm discipline. Without it they destroy everything.

Such foids are hard to find though and in most cases fat/ugly
luckily I have an ssbbw fetish so fat isn't a problem for me. but we all know that conventionally considered 2/10 won't settle below 8 either(at least until 35 and completely blown out) so I'm still fucked

luckily I have an ssbbw fetish so fat isn't a problem for me. but we all know that conventionally considered 2/10 won't settle below 8 either(at least until 35 and completely blown out) so I'm still fucked
this gif is sui fuel.it's over

The problem with the modern west is that they have broken everything into penny packets. They have divorced consumption from production and religion from culture, thus all stimulus effects are destroyed. Consumption no longer stimulates employment and piety no longer stimulates marriage.

Yes, absolutely.

Religion makes everyone better actually, not because it "controls" our lower natures, but because it gives a way to rise above them. When you tell people that there is nothing beyond the material than it all becomes a quest for cheap pleasures which drives people to ever increasing degenerate behaviors. Given that material reality is finite, nothing in this world can ever really be fulfilling so people are perpetually doomed to chase the next dopamine high without ever actually being satisfied.

Basically, without religion people end up living life as if they were drug addicts, and it doesn't matter what your "addiction" is, whether it's about having lots of sex, making tons of money, being famous etc it's never enough, even for people who can obtain all those things.

Being "free" from the constrains of religion just means being a slave to your passions and your own animal nature. The constrains of religion are actually liberating because they "free" you from said passions and said nature. The modern conception of freedom is actually bondage, where as the old religious bondage was actually freedom.

Church whores are the worst kind

Religions tend to have rules that are advantageous such as limiting sexual mobility and drug usage. A woman in a monogamous time and place would have to act more K-selective to attract a man and preferably be a virgin but she will have the same core.

If god really existed, it would be necessary to abolish him.

Lmao fuck no. Religious stacy i know says she only wants sex after marriage but if chad asks her out she will fucking impale herself on his dick

Unless they are in a very oppressive religion that locks them down by force, like fundamentalist Islam or hardcore Mormonism, then no. Sloots gonna sloot.

There is no such thing in this world that will make women intrinsically better. Because they are inherently evil.

Religion is to keep them in line.

When you tell people that there is nothing beyond the material than it all becomes a quest for cheap pleasures which drives people to ever increasing degenerate behaviors.
Given that material reality is finite, nothing in this world can ever really be fulfilling so people are perpetually doomed to chase the next dopamine high without ever actually being satisfied.
You just summed up perfect criticism against nihilism that could have spanned an entire book into a few sentences, DaVinci IQ.

The unquestioned victory of nihilism in the world's culture didn't make us free, it will NEVER make us anything but pathetic slaves to our animalistic nature forever, we will never achieve true happiness when we tie ourselves down to sex as the only thing in the world that matters, not to mention the belief that there's no meaning to existence is completely baseless because our scientific understanding of the world is practically newborn, we don't understand jackshit about the universe yet.

Imagine relying on religion to find an oppressed girl so you can maybe find a “pure” girl because there are no girls who can simply think for themselves and be innocent or whatever because they want to