Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does regular sex causes people to become progressivists?

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
Title.

Is there a correlation between the amount of sex a person has and his political ideology?

In my opinion, yes, there is a correlation. But I have no evidence to support my claim. What do you think about it?

People who have lots of sex don't give a shit about politics

Tards are gonna tard no matter what. Sex or no sex.

Nah, plenty of soyboy beta cucks are bigger incels than we are and they lean hard left so this doesn't add up.

Soyboys aren’t having regular sex so no.

Maybe once a month if they’re a good hubby.

Soyboys aren’t having regular sex so no.

Maybe once a month if they’re a good hubby.
this, they love to larp as slayers that fuck 'bored housewives' as a dig against tradition but are usually losers in the game. most slayers should be apolitical and not worry about anything non essential to getting laid.

Perhaps, sex is validation after all. The mere prospect of it is enough to drive many males into a dependency upon approval leaving them to minimize their own true desires for the sake of a quick dopamine release.

I believe that it is not the sex in itself. But a mixture of good living conditions, not having to work hard and the need to virtue signal to get attention and validation from others.
You are right, thanks for the answer.

But, I was wondering, if we could separate only the sex factor, only that specific variable. Could we determine if people are inclined towards a certain political ideology by only observing the amount of sex they have? Probably not, but in my opinion there’s a correlation between progressivism and the sexual behavior.

For example, if a male is a cuck, then probably he’s also a progressivist. If a male is a slayer, then he will be a de-facto progressivist.

No. Low T does.