Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does rape make a normie attractive to women?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Women in general only want Chads. However, there is a phenomenon called hybristophilia, where women become attracted to men who commit violent crimes. However, this only works with normie tier men (ER, Nikolas Cruz, Columbine Kids, etc.). It doesn't work however for truecels (Cho)

So in a similar way, would raping a woman as a normie make the woman attracted to him? Women are much more likely to orgasm from rape, and raping is very "dark triad". There are many stories on the internet where a woman is attracted to her rapist.

Of course I'm not saying normie looking should go rape women, since it's illegal. But would rape create attraction?

It's so rare for good looking men to just straight up rape and be charged for it I don't know why you're asking. Hypothetically, I think not as much, if you rape only, that implies that you have a weakness for pussy, if you let the hoe live, that means you are sympathetic enough to value their life in some way. Hybistrophelics would see you as weak. Why worship you, when they can worship a rapist + murderder?

It's so rare for good looking men to just straight up rape and be charged for it I don't know why you're asking. Hypothetically, I think not as much, if you rape only, that implies that you have a weakness for pussy, if you let the hoe live, that means you are sympathetic enough to value their life in some way. Hybistrophelics would see you as weak. Why worship you, when they can worship a rapist + murderder?
i was referring to the rape victim being attracted to her normie rapist

If a good looking men rapes some foid, it becomes a fetish for her.

i was referring to the rape victim being attracted to her normie rapist
according to romance novels, yes, because on top of being a Chad, he's a dominant Chad that can't take 'no' for an answer. If he has no prior convictions, that makes them even more wild, because in their mind, it's because their pussy was so special that this Chad had to risk it all to HAVE her.

That's not as true for a normie though. If you ever find yourself reading these romance novels for shits and giggles, they always preface the male interest as being exceptionally attractive. Their good looks is 100% of the time how the character is introduced. They do a lot of "establishing" and setup, to make the future rape seem acceptable in these novels- for example, the Chad is in most circumstances a bad boy, but he has a heart of gold in some other area that he keeps secret. The female protagonist often remaks with inner dialogue, lines like "sex with him would never be something I would regret." all before he laid a finger on her. It's as though they establish consent in their mind within 5 seconds of seeing you. You would think an MRA writes romance novels as satire to oppress female rights.

Last edited:
Maybe occasionally. In general I’d say no tbh

It possibly can, yes.