Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does not being Muslim make me an Arab uncle Tom?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm still against degeneracy and I hate the jews, but I don't take religion seriously.

Bro wtf, you are always preaching Islam and citing Islamic verses but your not Muslim.
It's not uncle Tom, any sane man would be against degeneracy and hate the Jews for what they are doing.

It makes you culturally Muslim. Though idk how you wouldn't support this Deen and the benefits it provides, especially in the position of an incel.

It makes you culturally Muslim. Though idk how you wouldn't support this Deen and the benefits it provides, especially in the position of an incel.
I was a Coptic Christian from Egypt though, never practiced Islam.

I suppose you aren't classified as a murtadd yet then. There is still hope for u
What is worse, a Kafir, a Christian, or a Murtadd?
ISIS-and-the-21-martyrs-for-Jesus-600x300.jpg

Worshiping a Chad warlord makes no sense as an incel.

You're not Muslim until you ride a camel off into the sunset.

Seems most Arabs are cucked now anyway, /r/arabs banned me for saying females are inferior to man and not that I don't support feminism.

It makes you a pretty smart guy.

I'm still against degeneracy and I hate the jews, but I don't take religion seriously.

Egyptians were Christians before the Islamic Conquest, so doesn't beeing a Muslim make you an Uncle Tom too, to the Arab Peninsula? And doesn't beeing a Christian make you a Uncle Tom to the Greeks and Italians? You should worship Isis and Osiris

E 17