Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does no one else acknowledge the earspill?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Big ears are completely unattractive and are a sign of ageing. It's funny that we talk so much about the wristpill and the dogpill, but no one realises that the earspill is far more big and brutal. Even more brutal than the teethpill (which is also never mentioned here). Having big ears makes you look like a monster.

Brutal, but I think ears are just a part of overall appearance rather than being individually important.

Just grow your hair bro.
Just keep your mouth closed at all times bro.

My ears make me look like a gay elf tbh they protrude in a weird ass way, but got no monies for surgery fml

The wristpill is retarded no one gives a shit about that. And yeah weird ears make you look like a chimp

Why yes, I am an incel. How do you know?

Images 2

Tfw no pointy ears

My ears are massive aswell, but I don't think it's as big of a factor as facial bones are

The wristpill is retarded no one gives a shit about that. And yeah weird ears make you look like a chimp
It really is. Idk who came up with it, but it's stupid.