Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does money make happy?

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
I mean.. Chester Bennigton had a wife, children, a lot of money and all over he killed hisself

No, it makes me sad

Nah of course it doesn’t make you happy or benefit you in any way

that’s why you should pm me your credit card details and I’ll take that weight off your shoulders

Money makes you realize how worthless life is ... It's always all about money, but when you have enough money existence becomes pointless if you're not Chad.

Nah of course it doesn’t make you happy or benefit you in any way

that’s why you should pm me your credit card details and I’ll take that weight off your shoulders

no, looks make happy

I mean.. Chester Bennigton had a wife, children, a lot of money and all over he killed hisself
Chester Bennington was investigating pedo rings and one day all of a sudden he decided to commit suicide. Good goy.

Money gets you better copes

Money gets you better copes
This.

I hate when ppl act like moneymaxxing is useless. It buys better copes. And if you say what is the point of coping, then you guys know what the alternative is. :feelsrope:

Yes, the "money doesn't make your happy" bullshit is a delusion of those who don't have it and a lie from those who have it.

This ''money doesn't bring happiness'' autistic virtue signaling comes from the same people that believe lookism doesn't exist and other bullshit. Should I really believe it?

Yes can money can let me rot in peace, else Ill have to wagechck. And no neetbuxx here unless disabled

I would rather be depressed in a fancy ass car than in my room alone tbh. :)

Looks money and sex are the root of all happiness