Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Does looksmaxxing even work?

• Thread starter AutistcelSupreme
  • Start date
AutistcelSupreme

AutistcelSupreme

Banned
-
They say you need to looksmaxx as hard as possible, even get surgery sometimes. And that way you can become atleast a high tier normie in most cases.

Problem is, this is quite expensive, and also certain things even dangerous, and could backfire. Also they just bully you if youre not a chad.

Also im autistic and poor, so i cant do those things they say i should do.

only if you're 5+

They say you need to looksmaxx as hard as possible, even get surgery sometimes. And that way you can become atleast a high tier normie in most cases.

Problem is, this is quite expensive, and also certain things even dangerous, and could backfire. Also they just bully you if youre not a chad.

Also im autistic and poor, so i cant do those things they say i should do.
No-Memes-15.jpg
(IN VIDEO GAME)

Only losing weight.

If you have good genetic potential with your bones/height combined that actually make it viable to "looksmax", sure; otherwise, anything apart from surgery is useless, losing weight will just make you a lean subhuman. :feelsugh:

Depends. If your main failos are things like horrible skin, hair, physique, then maybe. But even then, it's unlikely you'll ever make it past a 6.
If your problem is things like bad eye area, jaw, nose, dick etc., then it's over. You need a huge amount of money to even have a chance and even then we all know how often people come out of plastic surgery looking worse.

If you have good genetic potential with your bones/height combined that actually make it viable to "looksmax", sure; otherwise, anything apart from surgery is useless, losing weight will just make you a lean subhuman. :feelsugh:

Depends. If your main failos are things like horrible skin, hair, physique, then maybe. But even then, it's unlikely you'll ever make it past a 6.
If your problem is things like bad eye area, jaw, nose, dick etc., then it's over. You need a huge amount of money to even have a chance and even then we all know how often people come out of plastic surgery looking worse.

Also they bully you, i hate them.

surgery probably will fuck ur shit up don't do it

If your hard features are solid and your soft features are lacking then yes but usually the type of person who could looksmax up a margin that actually ascends them has already done it.

only if you're 5+
this. Looksmaxxing works if you are genuinely a diamond in the rough. For some guys, dressing better and getting a good haircut can make a difference. However, if you're sub5 it doesn't matter, you're already invisible. A 3/10 that takes a shower is still a 3/10.

this. Looksmaxxing works if you are genuinely a diamond in the rough. For some guys, dressing better and getting a good haircut can make a difference. However, if you're sub5 it doesn't matter, you're already invisible. A 3/10 that takes a shower is still a 3/10.

Well im not 3/10, most would rate me mid tier normie or slightly lower.