Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does light stubble suit me or do I look like some homeless bum

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
[img=350x334]https://puu.sh/yqJ7P/3a6a0a5a09.jpg[/img]

im gonna shave anyways i hate having facial hair a lot. this is stubble from 2 days and a half. But vould I pull it off in case I change my opinion? Or do I just look dirty. I think a thick nevk is required tbh.

A thick neck isn't required for the rope you deserve.

Zyro said:
im gonna shave anyways i hate having facial hair a lot. this is stubble from 2 days and a half. But vould I pull it off in case I change my opinion? Or do I just look dirty. I think a thick nevk is required tbh.

Your stubble is a bit sparse higher on your jaw. Other than that, yes, it suits you.

bfl.gif

Looks better, makes you look less serial killerish

Zyros thread  :D

Dude your face isnt the problem, dont worry about that and get your clavicles split by some russian speaking doctor

swissincel said:
Dude your face isnt the problem, dont worry about that and get your clavicles split by some russian speaking doctor

Imagine Zyros with The Rock's frame.

Why don't you ask you gf ?

Nice hair and forward growth btw.

how the fuck is this guy an incel

Zyros said:
[img=350x334]https://puu.sh/yqJ7P/3a6a0a5a09.jpg[/img]

Zyrros, go put on some muscle, chop off that hair, get a Mohawk and go get laid, fool.

What the fuck is wrong with this forum? Now people started to flaunt their freaking stubble? I saw in another post where an autistic afghan posting his pic for rating and validation. What's next? "Which position looks better with my bitch, missionary or doggie?" Looks like I need to leave this forum soon.

Why do we give this fakecel the time of day? fuck of Zyros, you and gambler should go blow each other

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Why do we give this fakecel the time of day? fuck of Zyros, you and gambler should go blow each other

I'm not incel like zyros, but I would never post my picture... One, for privacy, and two, because I'm fucking UGLY and can't pass for Chad lite like zyros can.

It would suit you better if you got rid of your long hair. Get an undercut dude.

chudur-budur said:
What the fuck is wrong with this forum? Now people started to flaunt their freaking stubble? I saw in another post where an autistic afghan posting his pic for rating and validation. What's next? "Which position looks better with my bitch, missionary or doggie?" Looks like I need to leave this forum soon.

Link?

chudur-budur said:

Stop with the threats, if you're going to leave then do it. He hasn't broken any rules including bragging. Too many users making female-like threats to leave if they don't get their way and if we don't ban and censor people they don't like or agree with, it's getting pathetic.

Why are there some people giving this guy advice!? Look man, you post good content on here but DO NOT post your face and flaunt you're looks on here. If you want advice on how to look better when you already look good, GET OUT OF HERE and do it on some Normie forum or subreddit

That face needs to be bludgeoned with a blunt object.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
It would suit you better if you got rid of your long hair. Get an undercut dude.

Link?

Thread got deleted I think. The user was bushladen though. Another fake incel or an idiot mentalcel, I should've saved his picture

It's obvious he's not really after advice, he just uses it as a way to conceal his bragging.

Nautica1983 said:
Thread got deleted I think. The user was bushladen though. Another fake incel or an idiot mentalcel, I should've saved his picture

Thanks! I actually found it. He claims he's curry even though he's Afghan. Reminds me of knajjd. He thinks he's black but he's Turkish with dark brown hair and blue eyes.

It's better, but you're a Chad either way...

b1ack said:
Stop with the threats, if you're going to leave then do it. He hasn't broken any rules including bragging. Too many users making female-like threats to leave if they don't get their way and if we don't ban and censor people they don't like or agree with, it's getting pathetic.

Why are you so insecure? I don't get it, this forum is getting into a trash day by day, and it's not my opinion only. I see quite a lot of people are saying the same shit. The OP is not technically bragging but he is well aware that he is one of the best looking guys on this forum, I would say this prick can mog a majority of cucks in the incelqueer sub. The sad part is that this prick knows this REALLY well, yet he keeps posting his pics for validation and suggestions. Well, those same suggestions were given to him numerous times on /r/incels sub, but for some strange reason, he keeps asking the same kind of shit. So, in a way, he is bragging. This is very pathetic.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Thanks! I actually found it. He claims he's curry even though he's Afghan. Reminds me of knajjd. He thinks he's black but he's Turkish with dark brown hair and blue eyes.

Can you link it then?

chudur-budur said:
b1ack said:
Why are you so insecure? I don't get it, this forum is getting into a trash day by day, and it's not my opinion only. I see quite a lot of people are saying the same shit. The OP is not technically bragging but he is well aware that he is one of the best looking guys on this forum, I would say this prick can mog a majority of cucks in the incelqueer sub. The sad part is that this prick knows this REALLY well, yet he keeps posting his pics for validation and suggestions. Well, those same suggestions were given to him numerous times on /r/incels sub, but for some strange reason, he keeps asking the same kind of shit. So, in a way, he is bragging. This is very pathetic.

I don't know what it was that I said that made you believe I am being insecure. But it's pretty obvious where I'm coming from. I see quite a few users basically saying this or that person isn't a "truecel" and because of it they're going to leave the forum, it's bitching. You know who bitches like that? Women. He, like most other users here are all incels. You have people saying if you're white you can't be incel, if you're tall you can't be incel, if you have ever had a girl ever show any interest you can't be incel. It's tiresome and it's all based on personal opinion. You sound like people from /r/inceltears, "We gave him advice and he won't take it!", "We say he can get laid and he won't do it", he surely has other things getting in the way of getting him laid like maybe mental issues, height, frame, all kinds of reasons.

Unless he is actually violating a rule and isn't just hurting your fee fees, then don't report him and don't piss and moan about how you're going to leave the forum.

b1ack said:

how can you not recognize that he's trolling? These types of threads are more "female-like" than anything else. He only posts to get attention/compliments and provoke people.

b1ack said:
He, like most other users here are all incels. 

you must be new here. He's a literal slayer... admitted to fucking over 20 girls IIRC

fukmylyf said:
b1ack said:
how can you not recognize that he's trolling? These types of threads are more "female-like" than anything else. He only posts to get attention/compliments and provoke people.

I think purging the thread is a better idea, it's going to be more trouble than it's worth

fukmylyf said:
b1ack said:
b1ack said:
He, like most other users here are all incels.
you must be new here. He's a literal slayer... admitted to fucking over 20 girls IIRC

You're right, I'm taking it a face value which is why there is so much resistance.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back