Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does Life End at 20 If You’re Non NT?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Can you ever make any genuine friends past early in college? :cryfeels:

Yes, genuine is too broad of a term tho

I mean they invite you to places and you do fun thing with them.
I don't consider myself a social buterfly and i have "okay" friends, they make fun of me and they are a pain in the ass sometimes. But they also kinda like me, so you can get friends. Tho it's hard to make them, also after HS it indeed becomes harder. You have to put a lot more effort into making them.

It’s why they push that “get a family” narrative since those are the people you’re gonna spend the rest of your life with the most

Yes, you'll have work acquaintances at best past 20.
@Zer0/∞ it's best to make friends at a young age, because they're far more likely to be real friends. I can't advise you how to get friends however, because if you have to learn how to make friends, it never began for you.

Yeah probably. Because why would things magically get better at 21, 22? If you lived the previous 20 years and are completely socially fucked and did not develop those skills, it just becomes harder each year until you're 30 and it's legit impossible to make a friend at that age. Even a normie would conceide that making friends 30 and up is virtually impossible, yet alone we know how hard it would be for an incel.

View attachment 646462
Can you ever make any genuine friends past early in college? :cryfeels:
Things are even less likely change if you have a debilitating mental illness on top of being ugly. If you're non-nt and you leave school and college as a friendless khhv, it's almost a 100% over for you.

End? As a non-NT male it never began