Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does lesbianism really exist?

Mickeyonacid

Mickeyonacid

I'm killing myself on 1/25/2019. Hold me to this.
★★★★
Found this while lurking on the internet, I think it's a good read:
http://www.shite.org/cgi-bin/pooclub.cgi?p=chat&c=mike&i=lesbianism
After I read this, I started doing more research on the topic. Hell, I even watched a cuckfeed video:

Take note of how the lesbians show signs of attraction towards the men, ESPECIALLY the lesbian that was partnered with the Chad at 0:08.
A study done on this topic:
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...aos-apostolou-cyprus-university-a7766606.html

Food for thought:
I would like to hear your thoughts on this topic.

No. They, just like the rest of their LGBTWTFBBQ cohorts are demons blood-related to Satan himself and are going back to hell when we finally kill them, ending their reign of evil on Earth. Incelistan Zindabad.

@ItheIthe @SaintMarcLepine FEMALE/LGBT GENOCIDE WHEN?!

The accepted notion in gender studies is that nobody's 100% straight or gay. I think it's a pseudoscience, but if dykes like kissing attractive men and hordes of men have started to jerk off to traps it does make you consider it.

"You can either love women, or understand women. You can't do both. Because once you understand women, you realize that there is really nothing to love."
Bloody good quote. Where'd you get it from?
The accepted notion in gender studies is that nobody's 100% straight or gay. I think it's a pseudoscience, but if dykes like kissing attractive men and hordes of men have started to jerk off to traps it does make you consider it.
The Dykes and men who jerk off to Trannies are ALL going to hell, since that is all degeneracy.

"You can either love women, or understand women. You can't do both. Because once you understand women, you realize that there is really nothing to love."
Bloody good quote. Where'd you get it from?
Shamelessly ripped it off of a mgtow forum because I thought it was a nice quote

This could be true, but it would make a lot of sense if "lesbians" are really just women that are frustrated that they cannot get Chad to commit. I wouldn't be surprised if lesbians made an exception for a chad or a chadlite

no lesbians are just waiting for chad and also the concept was made by the jews go figure

This could be true, but it would make a lot of sense if "lesbians" are really just women that are frustrated that they cannot get Chad to commit. I wouldn't be surprised if lesbians made an exception for a chad or a chadlite
This is true, but at the end of the day, we all know that ALL LGBT are from hell. There are physically no exceptions.
the concept was made by the jews go figure
yep

No. They, just like the rest of their LGBTWTFBBQ cohorts are demons blood-related to Satan himself and are going back to hell when we finally kill them, ending their reign of evil on Earth. Incelistan Zindabad.

@ItheIthe @SaintMarcLepine FEMALE/LGBT GENOCIDE WHEN?!
inshallah

no it doesn't, Jesus/Whatever you believe in didn't create humans and just say "Oh let me have these two people with oddly shaped holes between their legs that definitely fit a dick, Scissor each other until they die! Lesbians only exist for attention and waiting for chad to arrive. If you believe in "muh lesbianism" at all it's cope bro, women can't make a serious relationship with each other and that's final

inshallah
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

no it doesn't, Jesus/Whatever you believe in didn't create humans and just say "Oh let me have these two people with oddly shaped holes between their legs that definitely fit a dick, Scissor each other until they die! Lesbians only exist for attention and waiting for chad to arrive. If you believe in "muh lesbianism" at all it's cope bro, women can't make a serious relationship with each other and that's final
YES BROTHER! YES! KILL ALL LGBT NOW! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

jfl I remember one time in high school these lesbians were talking out loud about how they have scissored before like it was some heated topic.

Although I'm not tied to any religion, from a biological standpoint the probability of lesbianism surviving throughout the ages is small

Found this while lurking on the internet, I think it's a good read:
http://www.shite.org/cgi-bin/pooclub.cgi?p=chat&c=mike&i=lesbianism
After I read this, I started doing more research on the topic. Hell, I even watched a cuckfeed video:

Take note of how the lesbians show signs of attraction towards the men, ESPECIALLY the lesbian that was partnered with the Chad at 0:08.
A study done on this topic:
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...aos-apostolou-cyprus-university-a7766606.html

Food for thought:
I would like to hear your thoughts on this topic.

We need to promote lesbianism among women. If we can get enough of them out of the market it will enrage men to the point where our numbers will increase exponentially.

Only when there's government and chads don't want to fuck them.

Although I'm not tied to any religion, from a biological standpoint the probability of lesbianism surviving throughout the ages is small
yeah bro, like we don't reproduce by flailing our dicks around at other guys, we need a nice, moist vagina, to reproduce, same goes for them. Two women may be able to survive together in this world but in an archaic, chaotic, world they would be fucked without a man to reproduce with or protect them.

Why would we force other men to live the life we do?
If there are enough incels, we can revolt and take back the "means of sexual gratification". Better yet, we could wipe out women altogether and end this miserable state of existence the world is in.

Better yet, we could wipe out women altogether and end this miserable state of existence the world is in.
Oh, yeah, that's how we'll solve our forced state of being a KHHV, by killing the only beings that can save us from it, not to mention the impossibility of reproduction (Unless artificial wombs, which is a technology that has not yet been fully developed). Women just need to be controlled, not completely eradicated.

There is no such thing as a woman who's exclusively attracted to women. All women desire to have sex with Chads.

Oh, yeah, that's how we'll solve our forced state of being a KHHV, by killing the only beings that can save us from it, not to mention the impossibility of reproduction (Unless artificial wombs, which is a technology that has not yet been fully developed). Women just need to be controlled, not completely eradicated.
We will never be saved from it, we can only remove our temptations. Wiping out all women ensures there are no couples out there that could make us feel like shit, or women who would be mean to us. We will put all our effort into artificial reproduction; women cannot be controlled, they will always revolt and sexually liberate, which will prevent humanity from ever accomplishing anything.

"By nature the female has been distinguished from the slave. For nature makes nothing in the manner that the coppersmiths make the Delphic knife – that is, frugally – but, rather, it makes each thing for one purpose. For each thing would do its work most nobly if it had one task rather than many. Among the barbarians the female and the slave have the same status. This is because there are no natural rulers among them but, rather, the association among them is between male and female slave. On account of this, the poets say that 'it is fitting that Greeks rule barbarians', as the barbarian and the slave are by nature the same."-Aristotle

Because they would rather fuck other females than nonchads.

We will never be saved from it, we can only remove our temptations. Wiping out all women ensures there are no couples out there that could make us feel like shit, or women who would be mean to us. We will put all our effort into artificial reproduction; women cannot be controlled, they will always revolt and sexually liberate, which will prevent humanity from ever accomplishing anything.

"By nature the female has been distinguished from the slave. For nature makes nothing in the manner that the coppersmiths make the Delphic knife – that is, frugally – but, rather, it makes each thing for one purpose. For each thing would do its work most nobly if it had one task rather than many. Among the barbarians the female and the slave have the same status. This is because there are no natural rulers among them but, rather, the association among them is between male and female slave. On account of this, the poets say that 'it is fitting that Greeks rule barbarians', as the barbarian and the slave are by nature the same."-Aristotle
Well, that's one way to change my mind, good post

It's time we take action. Do not look at females - the time will come when we will march and put every single one's head that we can find on a pike

Because they would rather fuck other females than nonchads.
They'd rather fuck actual animals than nonchads.
It's over :feelsrope: