Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does landwhales count?

Does landwhales count?

• Yes they does count and I'm a stupid cuck faggot who lick ass of a landwhale everyday

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • No you dumb fuck of course they doesn't count how the fuck is it even a question ??

Votes: 24 61.5%

• Total voters
Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Do you guys think landwhales count ? I think no,fucking a "landwhale" is not an ascension since landwhales are not human,you supposed to fuck a normal human female,not an landwhale so landwhales doesn't count

Landwhales are a downgrade from ascension.

We are below landwhales, they don't want to fuck us

Do you guys think landwhales count ? I think no,fucking a "landwhale" is not an ascension since landwhales are not human,you supposed to fuck a normal human female,not an landwhale so landwhales doesn't count
depends on the whale ahab. An ugly landwhale is worse than an incel/betabux. So if we settle for what is worse how the fuck are we ascending anywhere? The entire "Lowering your standards bit" is something women and whiteknights say to fuck our heads up. They are essentially telling us that we should just go and settle for a diabetes ridden landwhale that's gonna cost a million dollars to feed and keep alive through dialysis. They are really just telling us "Go fuck off you weird motherfucker."

Any hole is a goal. You are involuntarily celibate, if you have sex you are no longer an incel. Improve your grasp of the English language if this still doesn't make sense to you.

Any hole is a goal. You are involuntarily celibate, if you have sex you are no longer an incel. Improve your grasp of the English language if this still doesn't make sense to you.
Here we go again,you annoying cuck:feelshaha:

If you don’t chubby chase, you are a volcel. Nothing wrong with being a volcel though, I wouldn’t fuck a morbidly obese foid.

If you don’t chubby chase, you are a volcel. Nothing wrong with being a volcel though, I wouldn’t fuck a morbidly obese foid.
I'm talking about landwhales not chubby like landwhales goes on TV

Landwhales are not human

Saying that, they still turn me down as they know they can get a 5+ man

I'm talking about landwhales not chubby like landwhales goes on TV
Still, if she has a vagina and wants to have sex, turning her down makes you a volcel. You are voluntarily refusing to have sex.

The sad truth is landwhales actually think they're stiill hot. After a decade of being a fat piece of shit they stil consider themselves human beings. Coasting from the ego boosts early in life

person who wishes but is unable to be in a romantic relationship.if you don't know this why are you even here
Okay, let's go by your definition, are landwhales incapable of romantic relationships? If an incel gets with a landwhale, what is he?

Okay, let's go by your definition, are landwhales incapable of romantic relationships? If an incel gets with a landwhale, what is he?
Oh you mean the thread. this thread is memeing. look at the options in the poll

Those who say banging a landwhale doesn't count as ascending are fakecels who need to GTFO this site.

The sad truth is landwhales actually think they're stiill hot. After a decade of being a fat piece of shit they stil consider themselves human beings. Coasting from the ego boosts early in life
They are literally dying from obesity and they still make the most outrageous demands even though you are settling for the absolute worst. Most whales don't actually work they just leech off of their family and they have a short shelf life before the medical bills come in and guess what you are paying for them and if she does get skinny guess what?? You my friend are OUTTA THERE because now she can do better. Now you are risking the prospect of raising a landwhale family because she will undoubtedly pass down her landwhale habits unto her kids and well here you are the one thin guy with a big fat family of disease.

They also still get validation as landwhales too :feelshaha:

I didn't vote because landwhales are the ones I fight most with.
They see me and go "Ewwwwww" and then I go like "even a pig looks better".
It's just total war with landwhales. Fat pigs, I rub it in whenever possible.

Of course they count. JFL at this site at this point. Muh I am an Incel but I also only want Stacey GF.

Volcels.is

They also still get validation as landwhales too :feelshaha:
Tbh nasty entitled here in this town. Absolutely no reason for it. Fat chicks still think they're princess tier.

Technically they count but a decent man should be too ashamed to admit he fucked a landwhale.

Only if you are a landwhale yourself

Of course they count. JFL at this site at this point. Muh I am an Incel but I also only want Stacey GF.
Fat isn't genetic, getting obese is one of the worst forms of ongoing self sabotage, even the ugliest female can stay in shape.

Every non-paid sex with a capable to consent (12+) female counts. And yes, sometimes this site is volcel.is. I saw here volcels saying they will not have sex with prime jb, prime and hot blacks, super hot blond 20 yo 6'5 10/10 because she much taller than them.

No voters are not legit incels. Best to stay on looks org

They count, but I'd rather not "ascend" with one than putting in effort to stick my dick in a whale like a cuck.

landwhales are not human tbh they are fucking beasts.
but they have higher smv then us.

No. At least i dont approach landwhales.

depends of what you consider landwhales, the last one is a legit landwhale, I would never fuck her, the one by her side is one but its on a level that I would fuck, the rest is ok
Fattofit  624x347

Fat isn't genetic, getting obese is one of the worst forms of ongoing self sabotage, even the ugliest female can stay in shape.
This. And then they would get even more attention. Landbeasts still have cucked orbiters more than you would even imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back