Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does komesarj ''girlfriend'' mog your crush?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★

I have no crush.

THIS WHORE I FUCKED IN GTA V WITH MONOPOLY MONEY LOL BIGGEST WHORE ON PRATER!! STEHT JEDEN TAG PRATER UND BLÄST NEBEN SYRISCHE FLÜÜCHTLINGE ALTE ALKOHOLIKER FÜR 1 FREIFAHRT MIT GEISTERBAHN!!! @Sneir
TBH I WAS ON PRATER WHEN WAS 10 YEARS OLD OVERHYPED SHIT NOT COMPARABLE TO USA DISNEYLAND JUST BUNCH OF SHIT SKINNED SUBHUMANS THERE (IN VIDEO GAME) (IM VIDEOSPIEL)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

THIS WHORE I FUCKED IN GTA V WITH MONOPOLY MONEY LOL BIGGEST WHORE ON PRATER!! STEHT JEDEN TAG PRATER UND BLÄST NEBEN SYRISCHE FLÜÜCHTLINGE ALTE ALKOHOLIKER FÜR 1 FREIFAHRT MIT GEISTERBAHN!!! @Sneir
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YOU DON´T NEED A TICKET TO DRIVE BAHN FOR FREE THEY WON´T CHECK IT !!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME) (IM VIDEOSPIEL)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

JEWISH LIES @Komesarj WOULD NEVER TOUCH ANY FILTHY NON WHITE SLANTED EYED CHINESE FUCKING FAKE WHITE GOOK ADDICTED TO COCK (IN VIDEO GAME) (IM VIDEOSPIEL)

I thought he said she was mexican?

such a fucking cope lmao. Komesarj is larping as his own gf and you idiots actually believe him. Why don't u go to this foid's insta and ask her if she even knows who komesarj is? Bet she would laugh at u.

I know it mogs @Caesercel for sure

Not his gf

It’s some cosplay chick he likely met at a convention and became obsessed with. Maybe we should let her know she’s being stalked by an old bald stinkwell? To prove we have a good pERsoynality

@IceStorm wish you were unbanned

@Sneir And @Luzifer are proud turkniggets inshallah

Jfl at anybody who still believes this larp

@Sneir And @Luzifer are proud turkniggets inshallah
JEWISH LIE I AM GLOWNIGGER!!!!!!! (IM VIDEOSPIEL) IM VIDEOSPIEL)

- I don't have a oneitis
- Komesarj gf is as real as Epstein suicide
- Gigavolcel if wouldn't

I don't have a crush you weeaboo cuck

Looks creepy tbh.

Turks are based rapists
Turks are subhuman filths and should be exterminatet @IceStorm @Corvus @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler

Turks are subhuman filths and should be exterminatet @IceStorm @Corvus @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler
Should would will should maybe

Take action leave your house

lel she wishes her hair looked that nice

I don't have a crush

Komesarj's gf doesn't exist

Does that mean that Komesarj's gf is my crush? :giga:

Who the fuck cares, he has pussy and affection which is what I crave.

Also, yes, she kinda mogs her, but I still preffer my crush idk why, I really like her :feelsbadman:.

No, my previous oneitis wasn't fakeupmaxxed to such degree, yet looked cute asf. Her eyelashes and eyebrows were so naturally beautiful ngl

pretty sure that cosplayer is a false flag, if it were true I'm sure she would've told me

No. My crush looks natural and healthier.

pretty sure that cosplayer is a false flag, if it were true I'm sure she would've told me
Wish i could fuck the foid she wont respond on insta kek