Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does jeremy meeks have a weak chin?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
My chin is exactly like his, is it weak?
Screen-Shot-2014-07-12-at-11.05.53-PM.png

it's somewhat recessed, he looks like orb from the side

but the side doesn't matter

I honestly have a better chin than that thanks to surgery. Yet I'm still incel. Just lol

People never understand that what matters is facial harmony, if your features mash well together then you're a chad but like all incels our features don't have harmony therefore we don't slay. You could mog him with any feature but if they don't look good together then you're fucked.

Profile isn't that important. You are talking to femoids face to face in most situations.

Slightly but eyes are far more important anyway.
Eyes and mouth matter most.

His eyes and cheekbones make up for it

He's half tyrone. Their skulls just look like this.

thinkstockphotos-87668405-1.jpg

jagged0 said:
People never understand that what matters is facial harmony, if your features mash well together then you're a chad but like all incels our features don't have harmony therefore we don't slay. You could mog him with any feature but if they don't look good together then you're fucked.

I wish more people here got that. They call average dudes ugly because of some arbitrary issues yet somehow don't see how all the pieces fit together to make an average looking dude.