Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does it tell you if you've been warned on here?

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
Will it notify me if a mod or someone has warned me about certain posts? Or is it a hidden thing.

Also, can you say physical stats at all?

Signed,
GrAYcel

No, since you haven't been warned, then you're in lockdown, meaning, they're voting you out, unless you donate 1k

No, since you haven't been warned, then you're in lockdown, meaning, they're voting you out, unless you donate 1k
Cartoon Money GIF

you get a message when you get warned and you can see your current warnings on your profile

I think you can say stats as long as you're not bragging. Keep your above average stats to yourself and only mention your problems if you want to avoid any warnings.

others can’t see it, only you can (and mods probably).

You usually get a notification that you have been warned and also a DM by the mod who warned you

NO!!!!!!!!, you don't. Everyone on the forum will see that you've been warned except you.Incase anyone informs you about it, they'll be banned.