Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does it not perplex you that 99% of all people around you have normal sex lives?

K

KvltWarrior98

Banned
-
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It sure does make me feel like I should seriously reconsider rope-ing again... or actually using a gun... or anything, that simply involves my cessation to be. Most probably I'm not the only one around here who feels like that.[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It's weird to think that most people around you (especially the ones falling in the 15 to 50-ish age gap), in schools, universities, at the grocery store, at the library even in those vile and wretched churches (that IMHO deserve only burning even for being the hypocrites they are); all of them have an active - probably daily - sexual life. Yet we stand here immersing ourselves in this stupendously intangible, yet so utterly and disgustingly mundane subject as if it would be some sort of alien physiological and psychological process we try to understand.[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The revelation that we - as human beings - shall never be normal in this regard is... mind shattering to say the least, I really wonder how many days would a damnable normie last in our shoes, how long until insanity shall break their feeble consciousness? I can only imagine their despair to wake up one day and look in the mirror and see one of us...[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]All this we call a life; nothing but a cruel and malign exercise in futility.[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Why? Just, why? Why was I not aborted, damn it.[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Existence sure does not lack its irony.[/font]

It's something I used to find annoying.

"Normal" is a funny way to describe it, though. They all run around like chickens with their heads cut off, always experiencing heartbreak and confusion as a result of their lack of commitment and commitment received. I don't envy it, to tell you the truth.

It is nothing but chaos.

You are wrong, it's not 99% of the people around me.

Also if being normal means to be a cuck, than I would rather not be normal.

Those that have weak morals tend to degrade themselves, I have been through a lot and still am going through a lot of shit. But at the end of the day, the copes that I have built are too damn strong for dumb normies/chads to break through.

Only those that can build walls, know also how to break them.

I don't give a fuck about other people, I just keep my head down and gymcell and neetcell in peace

I don't know bro. you'd be surprised how many males lie about how much they have sex. most females have sex often, but I am beginning to question the number of males who's sex lives are "normal" tbh

I only ever cared about being elite, not what or who Norman did or didn’t do.

satoshisacuck said:
Also if being normal means to be a cuck, than I would rather not be normal.

With this I agree to you.

Still though, I am simply baffled by the sheer lack of understanding of moral behavior is quite literally all around me every day. I mean, sure college is indeed a bastion of degeneracy, but still, where can one find still moral people in this world? Are we all just a dying breed?

uglylifematters said:
I don't know bro. you'd be surprised how many males lie about how much they have sex. most females have sex often, but I am beginning to question the number of males who's sex lives are "normal" tbh

Still though, the average normie will still manage to have around 1-2 sex partners per year and indulge himself in a fair amount of deviant and degenerate casual sex (at least in college, that is). I'd doubt that truecels are more than 0.5% of all the male population.

KvltWarrior98 said:
With this I agree to you.

Still though, I am simply baffled by the sheer lack of understanding of moral behavior is quite literally all around me every day. I mean, sure college is indeed a bastion of degeneracy, but still, where can one find still moral people in this world? Are we all just a dying breed?

My problem is, I had to grow up really quick as a teen and as a kid. I never had the pleasures that other people do and still don't and consider myself poor. But I realized that it doesn't matter if there is moral people in this world, or if they are dying. What matters is the strength and convictions that you hold and how you can abide by them. What we as a community have to do is, not fight fire with fire. But something even more, as Jobs said. 

Normies/Cucks don't have this, this is why they are miserable most of the time and trying to make fun of us. But they know that we hold a version of the truth that is addicting and enticing. That's why they try their best to hamster it or keep it hidden.

satoshisacuck said:
My problem is, I had to grow up really quick as a teen and as a kid. I never had the pleasures that other people do and still don't and consider myself poor. But I realized that it doesn't matter if there is moral people in this world, or if they are dying. What matters is the strength and convictions that you hold and how you can abide by them. What we as a community have to do is, not fight fire with fire. But something even more, as Jobs said. 

Normies/Cucks don't have this, this is why they are miserable most of the time and trying to make fun of us. But they know that we hold a version of the truth that is addicting and enticing. That's why they try their best to hamster it or keep it hidden.

From what you have written, it seems that you follow a noble life philosophy. In all its glory your individualism seems to be outright heroic!!!

I mean, sure I can see your point that it does not matter if there are or aren't any moral people left in the world, considering where you come from. Still though, I can but see that civilization is simply starting to crumble as is, at this very era we live in. Subjectively speaking, I do believe that a part of the fault is the fact that people lack a moral compas, it just seems so that modern man (as in the last century) tossed the traditions of his forefathers' forefathers away, in pursuit of less than admirable goals.

We have reached a point where if man does not change, our own vile ways will simply devour us.

As was evident even in my initial post, I personally even began hating on the religious institutions as it seems that only hypocrisy is what populate their ranks and adherents.

I feel a disgust towards what man has become, and I truly whish to - at least die trying - change some minds around myself, to make them understand what and why their views are lacking or simply irrational.

Not 99%, otherwise this home would not exist.

I would say 93%.

It's utterly baffling to me. I used to tell myself "I see so many ugly old men with wives, maybe there's still hope for me" but I realized that it's just my brain trying to cope

KilluminoidBR said:
Not 99%, otherwise this home would not exist.

I would say 93%.

I doubt taht we represent more than 0.1% of the total male population. Well, at least talking about truecels...

KvltWarrior98 said:
I doubt taht we represent more than 0.1% of the total male population. Well, at least talking about truecels...

I think hes right. The amount of bottom of the barrel undesirable men probably outnumbers the amount of Chads and Chadlites out there.

/pol/cel said:
I think hes right. The amount of bottom of the barrel undesirable men probably outnumbers the amount of Chads and Chadlites out there.

Dude, your profile picture looks so similar to H.P Lovecraft...

I already know. People here pretending 80% of people don't get that much sex or are betabux/cucks are massively coping IMO.

/pol/cel said:

No man, 3/10 subhumans are as rare as 8/10 chads.

7/10 chadlites outnumber 3/10 incels.

3/10 and 8/10 is the more rare looking levels to find, without counting with supermodels (9/10 and 10/10) and deformed people (1/10 and 2/10).

Truecels are probably something like 5% of the population. .1%, you’re living in Dreamtime.

i dont think everyone has a sex life, i even know some guys with girlfriends that have sex maybe once every 3 months

Tellem--T said:
I don't give a fuck about other people, I just keep my head down and gymcell and neetcell in peace

How long have you been neet-ing

ItheIthe said:
It's something I used to find annoying.
"Normal" is a funny way to describe it, though. They all run around like chickens with their heads cut off, always experiencing heartbreak and confusion as a result of their lack of commitment and commitment received. I don't envy it, to tell you the truth.
It is nothing but chaos.
Sadly this is what I fear the most, which is getting cheated on. I prefer loyalty all above, but somehow it's almost negligible in modern day relationships.

Perhaps the benefit of Inceldom is not having your heart trampled over and over again...

call this cope, but you don't really know how active their sex lives are without seeing proof. A lot of guys lie and exaggerate.

No way it's 99%. Therr are a lot of guys out there who don't get sex at all. 20-40% of men are incelibate to some degree.