Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does it make you feel better when people tell you that you dodged a bullet?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I know it sounds like a a cope but when you get pointed out to the fact that xyz in in a bad relationship it completely misses the point. Our issue is the fact the even the guy in the failed relationship has higher status in the society than a "lucky" incel. So either these people are clueless or this being lucky is just another platitude

No. Im not lucky in any way. Its coping.

im not lucky. I lost a prostitute.

No! I wanted that bullet!

I appreciate people's concern. I appreciate all concern. And I get what they're saying. "She was bad, for one reason or another. You should pass up women like that and be with women you'll form deep, meaningful connections with and will be loyal and like you for what a good person you are." No! I don't want that! I want girls to like getting fucked by me and call me up for sex! Like me for whatever. But one of the things you need to like me for is sex. I don't care about any other part of me. Enjoy that aspect of me if you can find it in me, but it's not anything I care about or put any focus on. All I care about is being the favorite dick to a bunch of women.

NO!!!! I'd rather experience heartbreak 10 times then go through life never experiencing human touch or a real human connection. The pros outweigh the cons. Even MGTOWs who have been fucked over are better off than we are. They're not suffering without women because they had that validation, they had that connection, so they feel mentally sound. We will never have that experience and thus will suffer for life.

No, I don't feel better for that advice.

no not at all, they still experienced sex and love and i didn't

Doesn't matter had sex applies here.

No, why would I want to dodge a bullet? I want to die

I know it sounds like a a cope but when you get pointed out to the fact that xyz in in a bad relationship it completely misses the point. Our issue is the fact the even the guy in the failed relationship has higher status in the society than a "lucky" incel. So either these people are clueless or this being lucky is just another platitude

It's major fucking gigacope.

Straight up Brainlet IQ.

Especially when it comes from people who got to experience it first hand. Nobody wants to be that guy who never got laid in high school.

Dodged a fucking bullet?? Lmao fucking retards, I'll eat bullets for that normie experience.
no not at all, they still experienced sex and love and i didn't

Hmm, I have mixed feelings. I think that on one hand, and most importantly, the people who say this shit to us simply don't understand our problems, they're incapable of putting themselves in our shoes. But on the other hand, I feel strange thinking about the possibility of my past having been totally different, as I don't think that a "me" who led such a different life would even be me at all, and as stupid as it might sound, there are things about my life that I value.

So no, I wouldn't have preferred to have bad past relationships, I'd have preferred to never have been born at all.

I'd have preferred to never have been born at all.
bro

as for myself, no one's ever said that, but I'm also growing comfortably numb to the idea of living like a hermit so if someone were to say that, I'd be inclined to agree, albeit for different reasons, as I find humans, especially females, intolerable beings. While the need for physical intimacy is still there, I can't sometimes help but to think perhaps this is the best it's ever gonna get and would ever get even if I had access to the life of a Chad

tldr, life's a fucking nigger no matter how you slice or dice it. The best way to avoid some of the misery it brings is simply to avoid others

bro

as for myself, no one's ever said that, but I'm also growing comfortably numb to the idea of living like a hermit so if someone were to say that, I'd be inclined to agree, albeit for different reasons, as I find humans, especially females, intolerable beings. While the need for physical intimacy is still there, I can't sometimes help but to think perhaps this is the best it's ever gonna get and would ever get even if I had access to the life of a Chad

tldr, life's a fucking nigger no matter how you slice or dice it. The best way to avoid some of the misery it brings is simply to avoid others
Yeah I hate interacting irl, both because it makes me nervous, but also because I get no enjoyment out of it and I'd prefer to avoid people.

Doesn't matter if I'm not Chad. Otherwise I'm a utility. Those who say you dodged a bullet are most likely betabuxxers and women never showed them genuine affection. Women can only love Chad because of her biological imperative. Her body tells her to seek out the best genes for her future babies. Foids would literally walk through glass naked, hot coals for a chance at Chad. He could abuse her for years and still "love" him. Her genes demand it.

When she settles for a betabuxxer all she can think of is missing out on Chad and start to cheat. Of course she's gonna treat him like shit. So the saying you "dodged a bullet" says more about them than you. It's projection of their own failure with foids.

translation: "get lost ugly fuck"

everyone who says that we "dodged a bullet" needs to catch one right in their fucking cunty temple

Doesn't matter if I'm not Chad. Otherwise I'm a utility. Those who say you dodged a bullet are most likely betabuxxers and women never showed them genuine affection. Women can only love Chad because of her biological imperative. Her body tells her to seek out the best genes for her future babies. Foids would literally walk through glass naked, hot coals for a chance at Chad. He could abuse her for years and still "love" him. Her genes demand it.

When she settles for a betabuxxer all she can think of is missing out on Chad and start to cheat. Of course she's gonna treat him like shit. So the saying you "dodged a bullet" says more about them than you. It's projection of their own failure with foids.

High IQ post.

Gigacope and ragefuel. Not like I don't want that bullet and choose inceldom. But they say it as if I dodged the bullet, not the other way around