Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does intelligence attract women?

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
Does intelligence attract women? For instance while in my university class I try to appear smart and confident and ask my teachers super tough questions to Impress the ladies. Is this something that works?

If it’s tall and has a good face

>150 iq then yes midwits dont apply
there is a fetish for that prob

No, smart men are more likely to be virgins

Last edited:
I don't think so

No. I was never given a chance.

Ask virgins how to get women theory

Being witty probably helps. Being good at math probably doesn't.

Joined Oct 30, 2021
Posts 432

You've gotta be shitting me, were you half asleep while browsing this site or are you trolling? Order of what attracts foids, from most to least important:

1. Looks
  2. Status
  3. Money
  4. Personality
  5. Intelligence

It does, assuming you control for other personality traits, it gives you around 1 SMV at 145 IQ (personal experience)

Being a 130 midwit is not enough in 2022, in the age of social media few stuffs are impressive, basically you need to be the smartest person that random girl has meet in person for it to matter :feelscry:

Does intelligence attract women? For instance while in my university class I try to appear smart and confident and ask my teachers super tough questions to Impress the ladies. Is this something that works?
OH;

I got the impression that you were a teacher.

Joined Oct 30, 2021
Posts 432

You've gotta be shitting me, were you half asleep while browsing this site or are you trolling? Order of what attracts foids, from most to least important:

1. Looks
  2. Status
  3. Money
  4. Personality
  5. Intelligence
What about in terms of asking questions in classrooms? Lol:feelshaha:

What about in terms of asking questions in classrooms? Lol:feelshaha:
I was just kidding in my post. What you need to do is to put on a hat and wear it in the classroom. I recommend a fedora. Then right as you ask a tough question, tip your fedora. The ladies need to know that you're intentionally asking tough questions to showcase your intelligence. That will make their p**sies wet. Then after class, approach one and ask her what she thought of your questions. She might blush and have a hard time answering you, or might be so flustered that she won't appear willing to speak to you, but that's fine. Keep talking and tell her you want to have a discussion in private in your master bedroom, and then wink. She might not say yes since that would be embarrassing, so gently grab her shoulder and lead the way. If she flinshes it just means she's nervous, so keep holding her and lead her to your place. Then keep talking until she can't resist kissing you. But if you want to be a true gentleman, resist her urges and ask her out on a date instead.

What about in terms of asking questions in classrooms?
The way intelligence manifest in attraction is by being an striking feature, you need to be able to join a random conversation and be capable of mogging to another galaxy cluster everybody there, it's not about being a nerdy mathematician, rather it's about you using your total crystallized intelligence to win arguments, ANY argument.

Go to looksmax.org and research about "striking features" but in a nutshell you need to be seen as unique and valuable

Last edited:
Chad

Only If you want to be a betabuxx, which from the looks of it, you seem to have no problem with.

Winning arguments is more about being insanely insolent and confident in using eristics than intelligence. Eristics can make the dumbest things sound smart.
Check out how peak jordan peterson used to talk with people, he was at 150 IQ before his incident, it's pretty clear to anybody IRL to detect when they are being mogged verbally, JP was really fast at making big and precise arguments, you can't fake that shit with overly complicated arguments like midwit philosophy majors do, there is a difference between conceding the argument because the other person sounds smart to having yours completelly destroyed just by the other person being capable of thinking way, way ahead of you.

I have 140 iq, a director in IT company, I have patents, a Wikipedia page.
All I have is my hand.

And at the same time, a stupid chad is surrounded by stacies.

It doesn't matter really. If you think you will get more girls if you're smart it's just a cope.
All I have is my hand.

Sure bud.

no you just look like an asshole

yeah bro 5'4 curry deformed face stemmaxxer mogs white 6'4 chad :bluepill: :soy: have you seen all those women on tinder, social media and real life saying how much they want to fuck intelligent men? :bluepill: :soy:

All I have is my hand.

larp

no, it's just a bonus if it's on a chad.

No by itself, you need looks and height too.

It does truthfully if the woman is also intelligent (not 'has many degrees' intelligent) and superficially for the rest when it comes along with fame. @HarryDresden , have you given up 72A?

Only if that intelligence is related to making money and gaining social status.

So the consensus here is that it’s a small factor but it’s looks. I probably won’t be trying to impress ladies by asking questions anymore ever again.

By the time they are 40 and used up, yes.

Suddenly INT matters.

As a tool with potential they can use ?? sure but all for the wrong reasons.