Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does Inceldom also cause poverty?

slimshady

slimshady

Officer
In my life I have been denied many oppurtinities just because I was ugly or I was not socially popular (a result of me being incel). Until now I have never been denied that much of things but in many cases, like sports or arts where I could easily excel, I was denied even a participation because of my social status. For example, the coach would always select me for the team, but the team captain always keeps me as substitute. Will this happen to me in future too? Will I be denied many oppurtinities, just because I am an incel?

I also would like if you know some studies which show the correlation between succes and look (eventhough its obvious). I want to hear ur stories and opinion abt this too.

It probably does but I don’t have any proof to back it up

In my life I have been denied many oppurtinities just because I was ugly or I was not socially popular (a result of me being incel). Until now I have never been denied that much of things but in many cases, like sports or arts where I could easily excel, I was denied even a participation because of my social status. For example, the coach would always select me for the team, but the team captain always keeps me as substitute. Will this happen to me in future too? Will I be denied many oppurtinities, just because I am an incel?

I also would like if you know some studies which show the correlation between succes and look (eventhough its obvious). I want to hear ur stories and opinion abt this too.

damn naer impossible in 2020 for an ugly guy to make any sort of money

Yes, incels are disproportionally poor due to lookism which makes finding a well paying job significantly harder but also because of a general LDAR mentality.

if you are hot enough you would have some random girl give you shelter,sex and food.

Due to bullying and depression and everyone treating u like shit cuz Ur ugly I'd say more incels are neets than having a job

Due to bullying and depression and everyone treating u like shit cuz Ur ugly I'd say more incels are neets than having a job

NEET or being treated like crap in some minimum wage job which is worse than being NEET, besides a bit of extra money. High IQcels with niche skills should fare better though.

NEET or being treated like crap in some minimum wage job which is worse than being NEET, besides a bit of extra money. High IQcels with niche skills should fare better though.
Y would they b better, they'd still get treated the same, unless they are the boss (they'd still get some disrespect tho)

But yeh if they had a good skill and were able to work from home then they're living the incel dream

Beauty and financial success go hand in hand. If you're facially attractive you're going to have a much easier time getting high paying jobs. You will leave a good impression on people in interviews and literally everything you do or say will seem better than someone of roughly equal skill and experience but less attractive face and this is scientifically proven. This behavior in humans is also known as the halo effect.

I was once denied teaching in an academy because I didn't look "professional" enough and they gave the job to some fucking roastie instead who had less experience than me jfl.

Yes
According to statistics (too lazy to prove sorry) ugly man are less likely to get a job compared to attractive ones despite getting the same education,causing them to become criminals
İt only gets worse ıf you are ethic

Absolutely yes, an incel will be denied every single opportunity both academically and in everything that isn't the shittiest low pay jobs. Meanwhile chad is given infinte opportunities and even if they refuse them they still get to live lavish lives paid by the government or some stacy.

And the best part is, after all of this society still expects us to pay taxes to fund the aforementioned chads and stacies. Neetdom is the only way for an incel to preserve any kind of dignity, but sadly not every nation allows that