Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does incel tear understand humor?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
This more of a rhetorical question I guess because we all know the answer.

Like they post bait and then get mad at it when it was obviously an attempt at humor and not meant to be taken seriously. They are fucking stupid.

Half of my posts are just satire if I’m being honest. I try to post the most retarded outlandish shit in an attempt to get them riled up and it actually works:feelsseriously:

based, it feels so good when your posts trigger IT cucks

No its their autism

based, it feels so good when your posts trigger IT cucks
Yeah it’s just hilarious because they fall right into my trap.:feelshaha: And then there is always one IT user under the post with half a brain cell who realizes it’s satire. At least there is hope for some of them lmao

Yeah it’s just hilarious because they fall right into my trap.:feelshaha: And then there is always one IT user under the post with half a brain cell who realizes it’s satire. At least there is hope for some of them lmao
your post of the "reverse rape" was based af bro anyway :smonk::feelsLSD:

Only if it's their shit soy humor like "smol pp energy" then they're all like HAHAHAHAHA U RLLY GOT EM THERE:soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

They have too much soylent in their brains to understand anything

Please have some compassion and go easy on them. I hear most are mentally ill trannies or people even uglier than us.