Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does imagining women you find attractive fatter and older do anything for you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
When I get the urges and yearnings for a beautiful woman, I try to imagine her getting older and fatter, which she will do anyway. The only thing that they provide, their only value are their looks, and they depreciate pretty quickly too. Imagining the very real and very certain future of them being so much uglier and their alluring, young self does help me somewhat.

It's not a perfect cope, but it does help sometimes.

When I get the urges and yearnings for a beautiful woman, I try to imagine her getting older and fatter, which she will do anyway.

Just imagine to punch her and then do it.

Imagining attractive women as skeletons is my cope.

I guess that’s what they really are when you break it down tbh

It gets me more turned on.
Then again, imagining a female in almost any context gets me turned on.

it doesn't do much even though the average female has an awful diet full of vegetable oils that will make her ugly and fat in short order.

however actually seeing them ugly and fat on social media does the trick, then it's finally over, time has healed that fucking wound completely

As much of a cope as this will sound, not really.

While I am attracted to neotony in women, I can also appreciate a woman’s femininity. If she gets old and broken from making and raising me children, then I can appreciate her. If we age together and grow through tireless work, I can work with that. I know her looks will deteriorate, she is a woman. I will work hard to deal with that because I am a man. The real issue is finding a woman who won’t constantly breach swing to the best looking male possible. It’s almost impossible to find a woman who understands the true form of love defined by the Greek word agapé.

The ideal scenario is to marry a young neotonous woman, have some kids with her, then grow old together. Remember: true love is work, not attraction through looks. Can women comprehend this? I doubt it, but a lot of us men can.

doesn't really do much for me, just makes me more sad of missing out on teenage love

Are you imagining that they're dying from starvation?

Are you imagining that they're dying from starvation?
No I just imagine they are skeletons. All bone and no flesh.

Weird I know but it sometimes works.

While I am attracted to neotony in women, I can also appreciate a woman’s femininity. If she gets old and broken from making and raising me children, then I can appreciate her. If we age together and grow through tireless work, I can work with that. I know her looks will deteriorate, she is a woman. I will work hard to deal with that because I am a man. The real issue is finding a woman who won’t constantly breach swing to the best looking male possible. It’s almost impossible to find a woman who understands the true form of love defined by the Greek word agapé.

The ideal scenario is to marry a young neotonous woman, have some kids with her, then grow old together. Remember: true love is work, not attraction through looks. Can women comprehend this? I doubt it, but a lot of us men can.
That was very well put. I think the reason why women are unable to truly love in this day and age is that they're spoiled. Even before puberty, society bends over backwards to accommodate them, but once they go through puberty, they can rely on the males in their life do to everything for them, even if she doesn't reward them with the sex they so desire.

You'd think that would change once they get older, but no, they become bitter instead. Bitter that society gives them less of a free pass, that their looks which was their main virtue have now faded.

I don't do it because my mind knows it is just a cope

Yamete
61D.gif

all I can ever imagine is what sex with them would be like:cryfeels:

there is a skeleton inside all of us

I posted about this: https://incels.is/threads/love-is-a-four-letter-word.97294/

in nature, males are attractive while females are dull and ugly. many women are the same.

Ilya-Kuvshinov-digital-illustrations.jpg

2D is the future. It's not over boyo. It may have just begun. :feelshmm:
Wow,, Imagine sex while high on psychedelics while wearing a Virtual reality device while actually fucking a lifelike doll operated by an AI. Too bad we'll either be dead by then or we simply won't afford it.

I get turned on by old and fat women.
I get turned on by young and petite women

It's hell

I get turned on by old and fat women.
I get turned on by young and petite women

It's hell
have you ever tried to directly tell anyone of them that they turn you on?