Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does her body count really matter past one?

R

righteouscel

-
I would care more if she had sex with one man a hundred times rather than 10 only once. That man could be sleeping around and catch stds from other women and just pass it on to her because he's guaranteed going raw. I feel like a more appropriate question for a girl is not body count but how many times she had sex:feelshehe:

if she ain't virgin she belong in the streets

It matters because if she's a whore she'll cheat on you sooner or later. Though it doesn't matter for us, no fidelity for your face anyway

My dream is to open a foids meat butchery and sell foids meat to whoever want it.
I'd make burgers, ribs, sausages, cordon bleu, wubers, foids jerky, smoked foid ham, foid Mortadella, cured cold cuts like foid prosciutto and would also resell the extra i don't use to some cosmetic agencies interested in producing foid oil, made out of foid tits, to make men beards shiny.

Does bodycount matters?
Yes, the lower it is, the better it is. Because a foid that had less phisical action in life results having way more tendER meat.

Anything over 1 is used trash, don't let these whores fool you. Once her virginity is taken she will only be able to love her first.

virgin-only incels are coping. You can't know if foid is a virgin or not because she could've just had anal/oral sex and not vaginal but she is not a virgin technically because she already had sexual intercourse with a man. So I prefer to think all foids are whores

It matters because if she's a whore she'll cheat on you sooner or later. Though it doesn't matter for us, no fidelity for your face anyway