Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does he mog you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date

So?

• Total voters
Do you know that foids and even men won't take you seriously if you're a manlet? Clearly you're a tallfag.
i feel for manlets for sure but look sub 6 is incel regardless of height. @Colvin76 Explain my nigga

i feel for manlets for sure but look sub 6 is incel regardless of height. @Colvin76 Explain my nigga
So in your opinion a guy with 6/10 face and 5'7 mogs a 6'3 guy with 4/10 face? Btw, I'm short and my face is shit (4/10 at best) so I'm not trying to justify my inceldom because I know many gl manlets do that and vice versa

So in your opinion a guy with 6/10 face and 5'7 mogs a 6'3 guy with 4/10 face? Btw, I'm short and my face is shit (4/10 at best) so I'm not trying to justify my inceldom because I know many gl manlets do that and vice versa
if 6/10 is 5'9" 5'7" is extreme at that level you need a 7/10 face

if 6/10 is 5'9" 5'7" is extreme at that level you need a 7/10 face
Anyway, I believe that face, height and race are the holy trinity when it comes to attracting holes.

Sub5* face + any height = incel.

Height DOES MATTER, but NOT if you have a sub5 face

Sub5* face + any height = incel.

Height DOES MATTER, but NOT if you have a sub5 face
So a 4/10 guy with good height cannot get a few laids (without paying) in his lifetime?