Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does he mog you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date

So?

• Total voters
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-

Heightmogs me brutally

@gymletethnicel @Diocel thoughts

Yes
Tallfag+white

no face is better than my face

mogs me cuz white and tall

@Tallcel voted for no of course :feelskek:

Mogs me at looking manly

I wonder how many people here hate their face so much that they would gladly take slenderman’s face.

yeah slender man is a 10/10 Omnichad

He doesn't even have a face yet he still holds hands with a jb

absolute Chad mogs me hard

Source?
Proof?
I just remember some really tall guy posting his stats and saying he was a virgin neet. I'd have to dig up board archives. Guy had all kinds of mental issues

Source?
Proof?
Doesn’t matter if it even has a source. Mentalcels who aren’t affected by actual psychological impairments aren’t real. He is just trying to drum up anecdotes of tall incels to prove he’s just as fucked as us.

Doesn’t matter if it even has a source. Mentalcels who aren’t affected by actual psychological impairments aren’t real. He is just trying to drum up anecdotes of tall incels to prove he’s just as fucked as us.
Ok. So you can't be a total fuck up with an overgrown body. I'll be sure to remind my life that. Stupid me. But I do remember some freakishly tall 7 foot "robot" posting there before tranny invasion. You only need one exception to falsify a generalized claim. Simple deductive logic. Called a counterexample.

Last edited:
Ok. So you can't be a total fuck up with an overgrown body. I'll be sure to remind my life that. Stupid me. But I do remember some freakishly tall 7 foot "robot" posting there before tranny invasion. You only need one exception to falsify a generalized claim. Simple deductive logic. Called a counterexample.
Nobody said you couldn’t be a fuck up. Anybody can be a fuck up. I’m not putting your inceldom on trial. I just dislike seeing your type everywhere. If I wanted to I could make a Myer Briggs’ “Which incel are you?” Personality quiz. I could break it down to like 3 personalities, everyone is the same.

Bookmarked. Will vote later.

My face is 2/10 but even you don't believe this cope do you?
Just joking. But I do believe that a guy with 4/10 face can get laid if he's tall